Israeli MP "gets it" - will Israel? The US? Europe?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by spect8or, Nov 7, 2006.

1. It's 'spect8or', not 'spector 8'. (So, umm, 'r8cist', then?)

#21     Nov 10, 2006
  2. So, is that being done? Have policies employed up until now worked? If not, what should be done instead?

And leave? Just how would you encourage them to leave? If they don't want to (would you want to?), would you force them?

(Leave, phew. You're almost sounding like me. In fact, you are sounding like me. No heat on you though. That's one of the beauties of being a vehement anti-racist. You can proclaim your love for every square inch of humanity yet you aren't required to have any, say, black friends, you're not required to take a Hindu wife, you don't have to live in a hispanic neighborhood, you don't have to send your children to a multicultural school, you don't have to do anything. You can lead your life indistinguishably from the way spect8or leads his. Yet you'll be the pillar, he the pariah. I suppose that's only to be expected from a society that values feelings over facts.)

#22     Nov 10, 2006
  3. Okay, Dan. Segregation should be revived.

Dan, this thread bombed. A few people responded to tell you you're a fucking moron, including your own countrymen. Clearly, no one else cares about your teenage Hitler Youth fantasies.

Just go back to whacking off to Holocaust images, as you've said you enjoy doing. Tell me, do the emaciated women do it for you, or are the emaciated men a better rush? Gosh, I can just imagine what happens when you consider the electric shock experiments. Must be Woodie Central in your bedroom..

#23     Nov 10, 2006
  4. yes, it is being done in europe for instance, belatedly according to some, unconscionably according to others, but differences of opinion are to be expected, those are not trivial matters...

leave as in here's a check, plane ticket for you and the family and we'll arrange with your home country to ensure there is some assistance for you to find a job back home (and you don't come back)... and leave as in here are the handcuffs and here's a plane back home... both happen... but lets not lose sight of the fact that these are human beings, families, values we are dealing with, not cattle... there is no plan, nor will, to take this any further than 'necessary'... no mass expulsions... and no need for them either

(my wife is japanese, US educated and more american than most, i have a bunch of black african 'uncles', 'aunts' and 'cousins' who stay with us, my parents regularly and vice-versa when i get to travel to africa... i do think you're missing out on the fun... what is it you are not comfortable with when it comes to people from different cultures, upbringing etc... more difficult to exchange, humour, sense of belonging, behaviour??
    re what you said to Nik, fwiw i personally wldn't be interested in living in a white ghetto... and as for a white only type zone, i wld happily torch it... be warned)

#24     Nov 10, 2006
  5. ============
    Exactly;
    and while there are some fine Arabs, in every sense of the word;
    many of Israels trouble are Arabs:cool: :cool:

#25     Nov 10, 2006
  6. You're not suggesting I'm trivializing them, are you?

Combined with immigration restriction, that is very much what I am talking about. I'm hardly the extremist you seem to think after all, then.

So you're one of the exceptions, then. Good for you. You can hardly have failed to notice that only very few act this way, though.

I have very much tried. I have had friends of widely differing backgrounds. I wouldn't call the experiences "bad" - it's not as though I suffered. It's just that compared to friendships I have had with Europeans, those experiences were not as good. Sense of belonging, yes, very much. I have been invited to dinner at Chinese friends' homes and despite my friendship with those who invited me, in such group settings, I feel very much the outsider. Does it really require any more explanation than this? When that beautiful woman stirs your loins are you required to give an exposition on exactly why she does? No. And not too long ago virtually everyone understood racial ties in a similar way.

Now you're being hysterical. "Be warned". Grow up.

#26     Nov 10, 2006
  7. They have nothing at all to do with Hitler or nazism.

And you'd be surprised, Nik. On other forums, whose membership is more typical of your average football crowd, I get quite a lot of support, even more via PMs. (People are happy to feel as I do, they just don't want to "expose" themselves. With hysterical liberals like you around, I guess I don't blame them.)

Innuendo wasn't enough, now you have to resort to outright lies. You know very well I have never said I enjoy "whacking off to Holocaust images". Nor have I ever said I even view such images. It's a wholesale fabrication. You do it all with such a straight face yet it's my morals you say are compromised.

#27     Nov 10, 2006
  8. I see. So let me get this straight. You post at multiple anonymous forums on the internet with your racist screed? Why, for fuck's sake?

There is only one reason why you would do such a thing. In order to find other intellectually lazy moral bankrupts like yourself. Contact via PM, exchange personal details, and then see who has the juiciest Holocaust contraband.

Unreal. Whatever happened to you to break you this way, I am sorry, man. Better luck in your next life.

Again, the resounding silence on this thread is the only thing that matters. If you try a Nazi memorabilia thread, you would probably get a lot of people willing to hook a camera up to their computer and have a go with you.

Brainless fuck.

#28     Nov 10, 2006
  9. Why do people discuss politics anywhere, Nik?

It's seems you are the one with the Holocaust on your brain Nik, not I. I don't even discuss it. What does it have to do with immigration restriction and racial reality?

I'd say the fact that, while some people may find themselves disgusted by me, it's quite telling that they are unable to articulate a reponse more intelligible than calling me names. If I was so easy to refute, why haven't I been? Given that silence, a reasonable person could only conclude that, while one isn't obliged to agree with him, spect8or's position is reasonable.

#29     Nov 10, 2006
  10. Oh, I discuss politics with real people all the time. I don't spend my time initiating threads on anonymous message boards. That is clearly disturbed behaviour and puts you in the same class as Z and the other social outcasts here.
    sickened is a better word, like we are about child rapists.

Now you're speaking about yourself in the third person, Dan?

Your laughably superficial views on race and immigration have been ripped to shreds by better men than me, both on these boards and elsewhere. Do you seriously think that because this thread attracted no attention, it means that your views are reasonable? Is that really what you think? If so, you're an even bigger fool than you make yourself out to be.

Your biggest problem is that you want to take the easy way out in life. It is hard to treat other men with respect, sometimes. You don't have the intellectual strength for it. Instead you want to turtle. I've seen many men like you. I am sickened by you because you had the chance that so many people the world over can only dream of - a shot in the West, a chance to make something of yourself. There are others on here with whom I disagree, but I'm willing to engage them, because I respect their right to their opinions. You're a pathetic loser, a young man barely out of his teens and living at home, posting racist screed on anonymous message boards. Your life is already over.

I'll be sure to remind everyone about your Holocaust fantasies the next time you decide to post here. Oops - did I say everyone? I mean, the three other people that come on your threads to call you a fucking ass.

Do the twins experiments give you a particularly satisfying erection, Dan? Do you keep your 'pretty things' in plastic covers?

#30     Nov 11, 2006