Israeli MP "gets it" - will Israel? The US? Europe?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by spect8or, Nov 7, 2006.

1. singapore's functioning pretty well with a pretty wide mix of religions & ethnic groups... who are all invited to just STFU or do jail time when it comes to anything that may harm singapore's image as a perfect place to do business, and enjoy a cool, relaxed lifestyle in a world-class 21C environment on a low-tax basis...

who needs the religious and other integrist / supremacist-type hysterical muppets anyway? lets throw all that scum in jail / exile etc... whoever wants them plse raise yr hand thank u

#11     Nov 8, 2006

2. No, no, quite so, in fact.

It sounds a lot better at the point of a gun, though I admit that is a harsh solution.

Compatability, compatability, compatability.

Whereas a Pole might one day be made or come to see himself as a Slovak, or as an Frenchman, or an American - and be seen as such by Slovaks, Frenchmen or Americans - a Nigerian, say, never could. Simple racial compatibility.

Similarly, Macedonians can quite easily come to see themselves as Serbs, Greeks or Bulgarians. They have already done so, for decades. With racial and religious compatability, assimilation is a no-brainer.

Gypsies in those countries, despite a centuries long presence, haven't similarly assimilated. They see themselves as different, and are seen as different. The racial gap is too big to be bridged.

Myself, I'd feel equally at home in either Macedonia, Serbia, Bulgaria or Greece in a way I never would in Albania or Turkey. While the different ethnicities are racially difficult to (some say impossible) distinguish, Serb, Greek and Bulgarian culture and history - and thus the aspirations of the Serb, Greek and Bulgarian people - appeal in a way Albanian or Turkish never could.

If you've been so denatured to think the only things worth fighting for are 'tolerance' and gdp points, others haven't. And of those whites that have, as more and more come to realize that the aspirations of Hispanics, of blacks, of Asians, of Muslims - all of whom maintain race and/or culture as the centrepieces of their identities - are not aspirations they share my bet is more and more will realize the ruse. Whether they'll realize it before it's too late to save themselves is harder to predict.

#12     Nov 8, 2006

3. As do the blacks who stare me down.

Not "right", just "comforting".

Too bad, nicky, I actually thought you'd learnt a thing or two.

Eugenics doesn't have to have anything at all to do with race. Its principles - which, contrary to popular opinion, are not all discredited, unless you consider the science of growing fatter pumpkins likewise discredited - are just as applicable to all of humanity as to any subset of it. I have to conlcude you still have no idea of what eugenics actually is - though I illustrated it with the simplest example I could think of - or you're just using the term to provoke outrage (which I wouldn't put past you).

It's "way, way" too late for a Japanese wishing to preserve the Japaneseness of Japan? Really? "Way, way" too late for Koreans, too? China?

Clueless as ever. Or as disengenuous.

By every objective measure of men I have employed, it is clearly north-east Asians who are the "supreme" race. Why do you persist in insisting I think it's whites who are supreme? I wouldn't care if the traits that presently mark whites were objectively shown to be at the bottom of all humanity, I'd still prefer their company over that of any other race. "Supremacy" just doesn't enter my calculations.

#13     Nov 8, 2006
  4. i got hundreds of thousands of indian, ghanean etc origin brits who say bollocks to this... ethnic background, religion etc are not the issue... diversity even less, all the contrary...

keeping traditions alive is fine of course, as long as u respect your neighbours and your host country's traditions and social norms and you don't attempt to carve your own little independent country house-block after house-block instead of making the effort to integrate / sing along... otherwise, just GTFO or go to jail...

applies to hard-core religious and hate / supremacist speechifiers of all colours all the same...

#14     Nov 8, 2006

5. Where did you say you were, Singapore? See, if you've already got the ethnic/racial/religious/cultural diversity, you're virtually forced to conclude it's a boon to your country, because any other conclusion is intolerably racist. That's what I meant by after-the-fact mythology regarding diversity; first you had the diversity, and then it was 'discovered' that, joy of joys, what a blessing it all is.

The thing is, see, I've got this nice European country down here in Australia (for all the trendy "we're an Asian country!" propaganda, the population is upwards of 90% European) and I'd like it to remain European. That doesn't require pogroms, lynchings, holocausts, crusades or whatever else wicked white people do for fun. We simply say no to any more immigration. Far from being a great evil, could any policy possibly be more innocuous? If we do that, we won't have to worry about alien groups carving out "independant" countries; which would be quite fortunate, because alien groups do have precisely that annoying tendency. For countries already blessed with mass diversity, the formula is a little different. For them, more drastic measures are required.

#15     Nov 8, 2006
  6. Like Zyklon B?

#16     Nov 8, 2006
  7. It's nice to see Israel preparing for an Era of Ruthlessness...
    Because it's the only language understood by the Islamic World.

The American liberal elites are gonna abandon Iraq to Iran's Ayatollahs...
    Gonna cut and run...
    And every Iraqi ** idealistic enough ** to work with the Americans...
    Will be murdered in cold blood.

For Israel it's now a hardcore Darwinian world...
    Kill or be killed.

#17     Nov 8, 2006
  8. me european-born white caucasian male, hauled around africa as a kid, now living in japan by personal choice after living / working in 8 / 13 countries over 45 years... i only cited Singapore as a counter example to the sorry place that Cyprus is... did live there (Spore) and enjoyed it, except for the prudish censorship on movies, mags etc i did find a tad boring at the time, but no big deal... there is no mythology to Spore, just a matter of love of freedom, enterprise, modernity, tradition, high standards of living and behaviour, and mutual interest... no one's obliged to stay, there is malaysia, indonesia etc just a stone throw away, not exactly as appealing though...

my other example was the UK/Commonwealth (am not british fyi) but seems it was lost on you...

look thats fine by me if you only feel secure in the company of white males matey... or perhaps it also extends to relationships with females as well... dont wanna know...

but for all its worth, australia's not european, and there's no reason it shld 'stay european', and rest assured it won't... sorry to burst yr bubble...

agree economic immigration and how to stem / regulate / discourage it, and get the immigrants / immigrated to f...ing integrate / assimilate or leave, and their home countries to get their act together is a big issue though... but its being done a day at a time and yeah there are problems, but nothing unsurmountable imo...

#18     Nov 8, 2006
  9. spector 8 should probably be called racist 8. Mate I'm Australian and people like you make me sick. F..k off to the South Pole as I am sure it's white enough for you down there.

Or if you like Europe so much go there but just go

#19     Nov 8, 2006
  10. No, not anything remotely so drastic. I simply meant that ending immigation would not be sufficient. Segregation was a once effective policy that, despite being astronomically unfashionable today, could once again be revived. As outlandish as it seems, consider this thought experiment: If certain suburbs were designated 'whites only', would or would not whites flock to live in them? If they would flock, what of the supposed 'progress' of the last five decades?

Putting my psychologist hat on, I sense you're afraid, Nik. I obviously rattle you or you'd simply write me off as spect8or-the-racist, whose views are "obviously" ridiculous, the way everyone else does. But you don't do that. I suspect you fear I may just be making a good bit of sense.

#20     Nov 10, 2006