Israeli MP "gets it" - will Israel? The US? Europe?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by spect8or, Nov 7, 2006.

1. http://www.israelnationalnews.com/news.php3?id=114835

"Just days after joining the government, Avigdor Lieberman has set the national agenda - at least for the day. His statement that Arabs must be separated from Israel has become the talk of the town. "

"....Lieberman wishes to trade Israeli-Arab populated areas for Jewish areas of Judea and Samaria."

"By thus redrawing Israel's borders, he wishes to retain Israel's overwhelming Jewish majority. " [Homogeneity is more important than territory, I agree completely.]

""Minorities are the biggest problem in the world," Lieberman told the newspaper. "I think separation between two nations is the best solution. Cyprus is the best model. Before 1974, the Greeks and Turks lived together and there were frictions and bloodshed and terror. After 1974, they constituted all Turks on one part of the island, all Greeks on the other part of the island and there is stability and security." Acknowledging that this involved the forcible eviction of thousands, he said that in any event, "the final result was better.""

Pragmatically, it's hard to disagree. Some (most) people just have a hard time thinking it's morally feasible. That's understandable, because if you believe there are no significant differences between any groups of people it is clearly wrong to discriminate against one or another. The thing is, such a view is not based on any evidence. Indeed, it ignores the abundant evidence that there are very great differences between racial and cultural groups; differences so great that it really requires a suspension of disbelief to think they can live amicably amongst each other. Integration of blacks into America has been disatrous. Attempting to integrate Muslims and Africans into Europe is failing Europeans desperately. Why are so few prepared to state the obvious, considering the future of their very civilization is at stake? Beneficial "Diversity" might have remained a comforting after-the-fact myth had not so many actually taken it seriously and sought to increase diversity by importing massive numbers of third worlders. As it is, however, belief in this myth is slowly but steadily destroying European civilization, and probably, too, in time, the European race/s. It's time to end the insanity.

2. Mmmmmm.
    Evidently, integrating white europeans into africa , the americas and elsewhere just didnt work, and should be re-segregated or expatriated.

3. The anti-white policies of post-independence African countries is clear evidence of their views of their white minorities. Evo Morales' election in Bolivia was, it seems to me, more than anything an affirmation of Amerindian peoplehood. I think we can expect similar stirrings elsewhere in the Americas going forward. Seems you can fool all of biology some of the time and some of biology all of the time, but you can't fool all of biology all of the time.

4. Uhuh, but what the hell would you expect?
    By your reckoning, minorities, racial and cultural, are the big problem?
    Great, except where one party takes over another majorities land, treats them as slaves, etc, and is then surprised when the
    CULTURAL or ETHNIC majority takes control, there may be some antipathy?

Or does your rationale here only extend back to when its convenient, for your arguement?

5. For perspective, your "after the fact myth" applies to islamofascists, who beleive most of europe belongs, RIGHTFULLY to them, coz they owned it once, as equally as anywhere else.

Keep israel for the jews, well hang on-jews themselves are racially, and culturally diverse, russians, polacks, arabs, what kind of "only jews "policy would you have, where religion isnt a big factor, but race (oops, i mean culture) might be?

6. Why should I be surprised? (Did I sound surprised?)

What is occurring there is quite understandable. But it's not something I'm particularly interested in. (It's you who brought it up.) I'm concerned about whites remaining in control of countries in which they are the majority - their own homelands, traditional or otherwise.

7. Tea in China?

You needn't worry your little head about it. People who know what I mean know quite readily what I mean. (Hint: think 'compatability'.)

If you're hearing it here first, acro, yes, you've a right to be worried. Serious people are thinking heretical thoughts. Times are becoming interesting (in the Chinese sense).

8. Lol, not exactly.
    Curiously, israel has something to trade with, a "trade" as it is conveniently put, where you cant point to many other places that do.
    "Well, you go back to your homeland, and well swap some settlement areas so everythings cool, hows that sound?"

Yeah right.
    Does macedonia have a right to "exist" as a country, as a culturally individual nation, with everything that goes with it?

Many serb nationals dont think so.

9. acronym

Intra-racial diversity doesn't mean a thing to Dan. He goes by what his beady little eyes tell him.

And they tell him that white is right.

The ultimate end of his theories are the racial purities of eugenics, because how else would he make sure that his white-looking neighbour isn't actually an octoroon? God forbid that sort of disaster - the guy might be liable to pull out a gun and start capping people, or doing tribal war dances on the street.

Amazing how these people figure they can put the genie back in the bottle, isn't it? Sorry boys... way, way too late. Maybe you could pool your money, buy a nice island, take some nice young white girls out to it and establish your own all-white country. It's the only way to control the breeding, to make sure that there are no impurities.

God bless the white supremacists on these boards. They serve as a grim reminder to the rest of us, like the cross at the side of the highway.

10. Yeah, i realise this-shoot, id like my own freakin country as it it happens.

I'd like to recount, an experience i had a long time ago;
    I knew someone, who swore black and blue the jews were evil, money grubbing scum, who were to be shunted out of any legitimate enterprise, discriminated against, and reviled generally.

No surprise, this person hated most anyone, due to working class stock, being poor (its the jews fault etc).

I pointed out my opinion at the time, that in fact islam was ultimately a more pernicious threat, due to the extremity and forced homogeny of its approach.

But, he wouldnt have a bar of it-islamic culture is benign, they are poor, and they follow the good book, he said, where jews are pure evil (he believed the rothschild codex, you know the one-no surprise either, really) but i said, have you read the koran?

Of course he'd seen it, but "they dont follow the bad bits, same as christians" he said, any follower of the book knows right from wrong.

Indeed.

#10     Nov 8, 2006