Israeli man, suspected of 20 stabbings and 5 deaths in the US, is caught

Discussion in 'Politics' started by tmarket, Aug 12, 2010.

1. He is Christian.

I bet that by now you realized that you had a false alert to defend a member of the tribe, independent of the member of the tribe did or did not.

#11     Aug 12, 2010
  2. There are arab Jews, Christians and Muslims. This guy is Christian. I bet the tribe defenders will not defend him.

#12     Aug 12, 2010
  3. #13     Aug 12, 2010
  4. I did not mention his religion. Why are you so defensive?

#14     Aug 12, 2010
  5. they hide all information about this so that we can find out anything

#15     Aug 12, 2010
  6. Here we go! You couldn't help but shit out of your mouth could you a_person?

Anyway, if anything, this man learned from the masters of serial killing. I mean, after all, the following man:

[​IMG]

who did the following:

[​IMG]

They hung the bodies from two adjacent trees and set an Improvised Explosive Device

To those 2 soldiers:

[​IMG]

That sadistic wanted man was elected to the post of Prime Minister of the zionist entity by like minded criminals constituting your whole Loan Sharking, blood sucking Jewish population.

Or How about that man you low life filthy blood sucking Jew?

[​IMG]

"The most notorious of the Zionist terror groups was the Irgun, whose leader Menachem Begin would one day go on to become Prime Minister of Israel! On the morning of July 22, 1946, Irgun terrorists dressed as Arabs (sound familiar) entered the King David Hotel in Jerusalem. They unloaded 225 kilograms of explosives hidden in milk churns. The King David Hotel housed the Secretariat of the Government of Palestine and Headquarters of the British Forces in Palestine. When a British officer became suspicious, a shootout took place and the Irgun lit the fuses and fled. The explosion destroyed part of the hotel and killed 91 people. Most of the victims were British but 15 innocent Jews also died, proving that radical Zionists are capable of even killing fellow Jews in order to advance their cause."

And guess what a-Person, you blood sucking Jews thought of this man as another god and elected him, waaaait for it, yes a_person, the zionist entity Prime minister.

Come to think about it, in your zionist mental asylum, the more sadistic you are the better your chance of being elected to a high post.

Now, do you still think our "Islamo Nazi" tribe is the one that produced that sick man?

And speaking of Nazis:

[​IMG]
    German cover letter from January 11, 1941 attached to a description of an offer for an alliance with Nazi Germany attributed to Lehi.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lehi_(group)

Now why don't you tell them, what does Lehi represent in your blood sucking manipulative tribe a_person.

#16     Aug 12, 2010
  7. Yep, you're probably right. The media loves to play appologist for arabs. Turns out it's yet another arab on a killing spree, nothing unusual about that. Oh well, at least he wasnt using a jihad suicide bomb or a kassam rocket. I guess he was just getting pumped up for Ramadan!!!LOL!!

#17     Aug 13, 2010
  8. LOL!!! Turns out it was an Arab after all imagine that!! ROFLMAO!!!

*foam foam foam*

Islamonazis verbal vomit strikes again... LOL!!!

#18     Aug 13, 2010