Israeli Leaders are Long Oil

Discussion in 'Politics' started by rc5781, Aug 1, 2008.

1. rc5781

rc5781

How ironic....

2. Link? If the price of crude jumps $4 on a speech given by Israel's deputy can you imagine what would happen if something really does happen? We could see a huge intraday spike (I would be a seller btw) that makes the last one look tame. Granted if Iran backs down Crude will probably tank but the market is very jittery right now as witnessed this morning.

3. rc5781

rc5781

4. Oh I see now, so sky-high oil prices are good for Israel, not for their oil-reach arab/persian enemies like Iran, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Kuwait, Lybia, etc.

LOL Is there no limit to human stupidity? Of all the dumb anti-Israel crap posted all over the internet yours takes the cake.

5. rc5781

rc5781

I said Israeli LEADERS....

6. Yawn. And I said this is one of the dumbest anti-Israel claims I've read in a very long time.

Why did not you say that the Arab leaders and the Arab world are long oil and don't want peace, why did not you say that Ahmadinejad and the mullahs are long oil and don't want peace? That would at least be factual as opposed to your baseless claim.

Israeli leaders much like leaders of any other country on the planet have unrestricted access to classified and inside information and have millions of opportunities to enrich themselves without enriching their mortal enemies beyond their wildest expectations.

LOL, Iran, SA and the Russians sell their oil for $120-150 a barrel and now if the fault of the Israeli leaders. If you seriously believe this nonsense you should see a doctor ASAP.

7. rc5781

rc5781

This isn't an anti-jewish post, asswipe....

I made a very simple observation I believe to be true, asswipe...

I didn't blame anyone for anything, asswipe...

8. This isn't an anti-jewish post, asswipe....
    Of course not. Because singling out jews/Israelis/Israeli leaders and accusing them of things like driving up the price of oil and not wanting peace is never anti-Israel and anti-semitic and has not been since "the Protocols".

I made a very simple observation I believe to be true, asswipe...
    Given the fact that you failed to provide even a shred of evidence your observation and your conclusion that they don't want peace amounts to a typical disgusting anti-Israel smear. We have a tsunami, let's blame it on the jews, we have a war, let's blame it on Israel, we have an oil crisis, let's blame it on Israeli leaders.... What else is new.

I didn't blame anyone for anything, asswipe...
    Well, not directly. Stupid as it was your pathetic attempt to imply that Israeli leaders are interested in high oil prices and don't want peace was quite transparent though.

9. accurate

accurate

Well said, a_p.