Discussion in 'Politics' started by peilthetraveler, May 2, 2011.
Get ready for $200 oil, boys.
This short article is so full of errors, it's hard to believe any of it:
1. Iraqi cleric Muqtada al-Sader has been proven to be an unreliable source many times in the past.
2. Israel does not have F-22 aircraft.
3. Israel does not have F-18 aircraft.
4. The KC-10 is not a jet fighter (it's a tanker/refueler).
5. The Israeli's don't use KC-10 refuelers, they use B707 tanker/refuelers.
Five errors in six paragraphs = unreliable.
Isn't that site the Iranian Government press? Just another story they are making up to fool their people.
Separate names with a comma.