Israeli Jets 'Incinerate' Fleeing Family

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PLATO2, Jul 16, 2006.

1. bsmeter

bsmeter

oh please, spare me the BS rethoric. All we have here are a bunch of semites screwing other semites, the religiouse stuff is a side show. Semites have it in their blood to fuck over their brothers just for the fun of it. Without American taxpayers subsidzing the Israeli economy, Israel would be just another semetic shithole like its neighbors. I say fuck them all, a few well placed nukes would do the trick by levelling that whole area. Then maybe we'd have some real long lasting peace in the world.

#11     Jul 16, 2006
  2. ...and as Israel's enemies come up with responses similar to yours, this indicates to Israel that <i>the message*</i> has not yet been successfully conveyed. Time to serve up another generous helping of <b>PAIN</b>, until <i>the message</i> is finally properly understood.

*The message, once again, is: <b>DON'T FUCK WITH US!</b>

#12     Jul 16, 2006
  3. bsmeter

bsmeter

Damn you sure sound like an AAaaaaa-raab.

It's the semitic shit in your blood .

If I had it my way I'd give the "peace loving muslims" all the advanced weaponry on par with the American taxpayer subsidized Israeli army and then veto all UN resolutions calling for a ceasefire in that region. Like I said, I'd love nothing more than a total wipe out of that entire shit hole of an area.

#13     Jul 16, 2006
  4. AMEN...and Amen.

God Bless Israel.

#14     Jul 16, 2006
  5. You go man!! That's the fighting spirit of a person who doesn't own a Passport and who has never set foot in the Middle East.

Don't stop here. I suggest you immediately go to this online catalog and surprise your wife/girlfriend with some fabulous clothes. She'll love you to death.

Youuuu the man!!

http://www.alhediya.com/burqa1.html

#15     Jul 16, 2006
  6. I think that we are really close to you getting your wish. If Israel and Syria get into a fight, Israel will almost certainly nuke Damascus, which would probably put an end to the entire Mideast struggle. Iran would shut up fast, seeing the real possibility of Teheran becoming the next target, and stop enriching uranium, and Syria would basically cease to exist as a nation. This would also cut off the Iraqi insurgents from their source of weapons/munitions.

On the other hand, if Syria were to nuke Tel Aviv first, then the U.S. would destroy Syria, and the same result would follow.

Glad I don't live downwind of the fallout zone.

#16     Jul 16, 2006
  7. I highly doubt it. Using only conventional weaponry, the IDF could slice through Syria like a warm knife through humus.

Blue & White flags would be flying over Damascus next week, if that's what Israel wanted to do.

#17     Jul 16, 2006
  8. Pabst

Pabst

It's time to dig the tumor out. Syria by next week, Iran by Labor Day.

#18     Jul 16, 2006
  9. Sometimes I think that what kjkent suggests may solve a lot of problems. At the first syrian provocation give towelheads enough (10 days?) notice to get out of town and nuke Damascus. Hopefully from that point on they'll finally realize that any non-nuclear Israeli retaliation is proportional enough.

#19     Jul 16, 2006
  10. There is no balance of power in the middle east.

Only balance of power brings negotiations...and a search for peaceful resolution.

When one dominant power can act any way they want, because no one will stop them....then what we have is, what we have always seen throughout history when there is a dominant power...force, force, threat of force, force, threat of force....

Amazing watching a people who have long been the victim of persecution turn into persecutors....

The US would never have gone into Iraq back in the days before the Soviet Union collaped.

Now we have Israel, with the backing of the lone Superpower, being given a green card to do whatever they want.

#20     Jul 16, 2006