Israeli Jets 'Incinerate' Fleeing Family

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PLATO2, Jul 16, 2006.

1. Sweet dreams...:)

#171     Jul 21, 2006
  2. Go away you freaking stalker…

#172     Jul 21, 2006
  3. romik

romik

One Jew asks another one:

-Man, that's a nice watch! Where did you get it?
    -My Dad sold it to me when he was dieing.

Jews know how to make money and that's why they will be blamed for all kinds of shit. Money is made by the ones that know how to make it, Bighitter you are way out of line. Where would American prosperity be without Jewish brains? You really need to know who is behind American economy dude. No disrespect to other religions here, as there are brilliant minds apart from Jewish.

All the worst to you, you anti-semitic putz

#173     Jul 21, 2006
  4. (1) It's actually quite an intelligent, well-informed point of view. Not that you would ever realize it, though, since, rather than debating to expose it as stupid and ignorant, you simply declare it so. I wish I could do that.

(2) Any objective assessment of what I've said would conclude that, if anything, I'm an Asian supremicist. Perhaps you don't ever bother reading what I write. That would certainly explain your poor grasp of my views.

(3) What happend to 'antisemite'?

(4) I wonder if I'll ever get an answer to why I - or any non-Zionist - should care about Israel. Anyone? I'm waiting.

#174     Jul 27, 2006
  5. There are cultural, religious and moral issues which you obviously will not understand, there is the concept of loyalty - Israel was a staunch and important ally during the cold war and people tend not to want to betray friends even if their importance is somewhat diminished at the moment. Strategically the US wants to be a player in the ME and the only way to do it is to be "friendly" with the regional superpower. Europeans, Russians, Chinese etc don't support Israel and they are absolutely irrelevant in the ME politics. You don't think it's a coincidence, do you? Frankly if Israel loses the US support it will likely nuke Iran and Syria, annex the West Bank, relocate palestinians to Jordan and there will be peace in the region for at least 100 years. Hmm, maybe that's not such a bad idea.

BTW why do you think the US should not care about Israel? You don't suggest that that would make Islam more tolerant, you don't believe that it will help avoid future 9/11, Madrid, Bali and Mumbai bombings, do you? You do realize that it may actually intensify muslim attacks on the western world, don't you?

#175     Jul 27, 2006
  6. <b>"After Saturday comes Sunday."

(Old Muslim Saying)
    </b>

Do you understand what this means?

#176     Jul 27, 2006
  7. lalalar

lalalar

[​IMG]

#177     Jul 27, 2006
  8. Yes, very well.

Do you really think that I, of all people, would be ignorant of the threat of Islam?

But quite simply Rearden, not all Muslims, certainly not a majority, think that way. You seem to forget that besides being Muslims, they are also humans. And humans can, even Muslim humans, from time to time at least, be reasoned with and, thus, their threat contained.

The number one issue facing Western civilization is non-western immigration, by far. Unless it is stopped, it will snuff us out. It's that simple. I'm sorry if protecting Western civilization requires 'selling out' Israel, but that's the way I read it. You guys are certainly entitled to fight your own battles, but I see no reason for the West to extend you official support (because doing so compromises Western interests, basically).

#178     Jul 28, 2006