Israeli jets cross over into Lebanese airspace.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by brownpenny, May 8, 2013.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Your poor education really shines through. I suppose it is a result of your affirmative action upbringing.

There are no original occupants of "Palestine". Only a few nomadic bedouin occasionally crossed through the area. There were no permanent dwellings.

The idea of "Palestine" is a artifice, a construct propagated by extreme leftists who are some of the same folks who deny the holocaust occurred.

Its like this, you can't really be condescending when you aren't as well informed as those around you, it just doesn't fly. In that sense your trading journal really captured your essence, a guy who thinks he can bullshit people who are smarter than him.

#31     May 14, 2013
  2. ask nicely.

#32     May 14, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

Looks like you caught Spikey in an embellishment (lie) and he doesn't have an answer. :D

#33     May 14, 2013
  4. Wow 377, where have you been?

I find it difficult to believe that individuals who cannot trade ( which is actually easy, it turns out) to be smarter than I.

More brainwashed, less skilled in civilized etiquette, definitely, but smarter....no.:D

#34     May 14, 2013
  5. Ricter

Ricter

"The idea of "Palestine" is a artifice, a construct propagated by extreme leftists who are some of the same folks who deny the holocaust occurred."

Weird, all nations, races, and ethnicities are "constructs".

#35     May 14, 2013
  6. P(recious)M(etals), you really do crack me up.

#36     May 14, 2013
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

+ $1 my good man.

#37     May 14, 2013
  8. this land is your land, this land is my land

depending on who has the longer sword at the moment man

phook the arabs who call themselves israelites ... and bless the arabs who still know themselves

phook the injuns who call themselves americans.... and bless the natives who will eventually reclaim their land

#38     May 15, 2013