Israeli ground troops enter Gaza

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by TOMMYJR9, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Fishbird

Fishbird

Boykott israeli products.

If you see israeli products in the shop, put em in the shopping cart and stuff em back in the shelfs somewhere else in the shop. Will result in the shop owner taking the products out of the range.

Only income they have left. US is putting their money in own economy and rich jews lost badly in the markets.
    Thats why they attack now after all. Cant wait any longer or money supply completely dries up.

Help to stop the murderers.

#11     Jan 3, 2009
  2. Perhaps YOU can explain Hamas constantly sending rockets into Israel that led up to this?

Perhaps YOU can explain the cancer that is Islam? Why any muslim with the nerve to change religions can get the death sentence?

Perhaps YOU can can explain why Islam is at war with almost every major religion???

Why Islam the major destabilizing force throughout the world, and behind almost all terror???

One wonders.

#12     Jan 3, 2009
  3. Fishbird

Fishbird

Quote from TraderZones:

Perhaps YOU can explain Hamas constantly sending rockets into Israel that led up to this?

What would you do when people claim a part of your country? Israel totally took over Palästina. If russia took over us and killed your family wouldnt you build a bomb or two?
    The rocket launchers are former family fathers who were forced into this situation by israelis!
    Israel is the one who needs to be bombed to pieces.
    What they have done to the nativ people the last 60 years is beyond words.
    An exact repeat of what europeans did to the indians 500 years ago. And i would cheer 9/11 too if the murderers of my family got all the weapons from them.

Perhaps YOU can explain the cancer that is Islam? Why any muslim with the nerve to change religions can get the death sentence?

All religions are shit. I never said that jewish religion is worse than islam or any other religion. If the palästine were jewish and israel islamic it wouldnt change a thing.
    Islam is actually worse but has nothing to do with it.

Perhaps YOU can can explain why Islam is at war with almost every major religion???

This war between israel and palästine has nothing to do with religion. It is all about people claiming a part of palästine that was never theirs and expanding from there with help of "warrights" that they didnt make.

Why Islam the major destabilizing force throughout the world, and behind almost all terror???

Again forget your religions. Has nothing to do with it. But i guess if palästine were jewish the situation would be different.

One wonders.

Without israel there would be peace. Just remember this simple sentence.

But they took over the whole country and brutally killed all non-jewish live.

#14     Jan 3, 2009
  4. [

As I remember it, for the 100 years after Mohammad died, Islam took over the Arab areas, all of North africa, spain/portugal, half of france, until finally being defeated in central europe.

Wherever Islam is the majority, it usually goes poorly for women, minority religions & people, etc.

ever hear of the taliban? Al qaeda? And a bunch or other terrorist orgs?

And who says Palestine belongs to you? Because you kicked others out long ago? As I remember, Israel was there well before you

#15     Jan 3, 2009
  5. Fishbird

Fishbird

I am from germany and i dont follow any religion. Never had anything to do with islam or jews. Yes Islam is currently the biggest tread in the world in my oppinion toobut this is not about religions. Israel wants palestina thats it. They dont attack because they feel like killing some islamics. Just kill em and take their land.

#16     Jan 3, 2009
  6. Just kill them and take their land? What do you think Islam does? Most current countries are the result of stronger powers taking land form weaker tribes/powers in the past

#17     Jan 7, 2009