Israeli bill seeks to outlaw denial of Jewish state

Discussion in 'Politics' started by TorontoTrader2, May 29, 2009.

1. I am talking about ultra-liberal european left like you and your parents who deliberately and willfully closed their eyes on the crimes committed by the communists and enabled Stalin and his henchmen all over the world to murder tens of millions of innocent people. Every single western supporter of the soviet union has blood on his hands. And based on you lovefest with the Islamonazis of the world you unfortunately have not learned a single lesson.

This is what I am talking about:

#51     May 31, 2009
  2. Tresor

Tresor

Haha, ''everyone is a peace loving person''. Yet in the next sentence you advocate for picking up a gun.

Picking up gun is NEVER the right answer; it is a short-cut to nowhere (you learned nothing from the past), because it means that political leaders (elected democratically or dictators) failed.

Even the worst kind of peace is better than the best kind of war. Consult your mental health doctor or do nothing and dream your sick nazi-zionist ideas.

#52     May 31, 2009
  3. Personally I find pacifists to be the most disgusting hypocrites on the planet. They let the police defend them from the criminals and let the army defend them from the Hitlers and Stalins of the world while smugly lecturing those who risk (and lose) their lives to protect them that "picking up a gun is never the right answer". This is truly disgusting.

#53     May 31, 2009
  4. Tresor

Tresor

Oh boy. Read my post again. I criticised European leftists for their approval of communism despite of obvious evidence of evilness of this ideology. Yet you draw the conclusion that:

(i) I am a leftist (you can't be wrong more on this), and

(ii) my parents willfully closed eyes for Stalin's crimes (which is the exact opposite of what my parents did)

Either you have problems with your eyes or you want to provoke me.

Let me once again underline the essence of my post that you wrongly commented:

Western leftists in the past supported communism despite obvious attrocities commited by communists.

Western rightists today support zionism despite obvious attrocities commited by zionists.

Period.

#54     May 31, 2009
  5. This was not a crime. This was revenge for a number of deadly attacks by the Palestinian Arabs. There is not one Arab in Hebron or Gaza who doesn't participate actively or indirectly in the war against Israel. So this is similar to the Allies fight against Nazi Germany where all Germans and Austrians became valid targets for retaliation. And the Allies case was less strong because there was already strong but silent opposition to Hitler within Germany and Austria when the Allies engaged in carpet bombing of civilian centers.

#55     May 31, 2009
  6. Tresor

Tresor

And what isn't disgusting for you? Almost anytime I see your post, you write that you hate somebody or speak of somebody with scorn.

Find a girlfriend / boyfriend (depending on your sexual preferences), get laid, let your hatred out, get drunk, play voleyball with friends. Start to love people. Have fun.

If it doesn't help, consult a shrink.

#56     May 31, 2009
  7. Western leftists in the past supported communism despite obvious attrocities commited by communists.

<strike>Western rightists today support zionism despite obvious attrocities commited by zionists.</strike>

Western leftists today support Islamofascism despite obvious attrocities commited by Islamonazis.</strike>

Nothing has changed, my clueless friend, nothing at all, the leftist idiots once again confuse the scum of the planet with anti-imperialist, anti-capitalist liberation movements.

Oh and for the record Zionism did no commit any atrocities worth talking about. Your own link provided maybe ten minor crimes committed in the time when tens of millions were being slaughtered all over the world. I am sure after 60 years of non-stop wars started by Israel's enemies you can find a few more military/targeting errors or bad apples in the IDF and keep whining about atrocities but overall Israel did infinitely better than any other army, movement or a state under similar circumstances.

#57     May 31, 2009
  8. Propaganda.

Motives: unknown

There is, as yet, no thoughtcrime in the US. To make denouncement of speech against Israel the first thoughtcrime would be too frontal for here. It would create many more problems than it solves.

#58     May 31, 2009
  9. Tresor

Tresor

OK, Ghettoing 3 million Palestinians by your zionist government is according to you an attrocity not worth talking about.

Isn't ghettoing of Jews during WWII also not worth talking about?

Regards

#59     Jun 1, 2009
  10. LOL, your definition of atrocity is changing hourly, the moment your nonsense is debunked you come up with a new one.

What you call ghetto is actually their own land where they have their own government (including the Hamas government), the land from which they started several wars, have carried out thousands of terror attacks and have fired tens of thousands of rockets at Israeli civilians. Sorry to disappoint you but in a time of war until the enemy (who started that war) surrenders and accepts a peace treaty neither blockade nor occupation is illegal.

PS You still have not answered whether your parents ever apologized for supporting the Soviets while they were murdering millions inside and outside of Russia. Will you ever be willing to apologize if you find out that the true goal of your Islamo-nazi friends is not freedom and liberation but the destruction of Israel and the Jews?

#60     Jun 1, 2009