Israeli army chief sold stocks hours before war

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by JayS, Aug 16, 2006.

1. i second that and it is already happening. palestinians are already declaring that they will use missiles to 'subdue' israel, like their big brothers from the north. i think the clash of cultures between modern society and mulsim extremists will eventually spark a world war, very likely within the next decade.

that probably being the case, the head general of the israeli army being concerned with his miniature portfolio while devoted terrorists are willing to happily sucrifice anything and everything to hurt israel, is a very worrying phenomena. he should step down.

#31     Aug 18, 2006
  2. bsmeter

bsmeter

Buahhahhahhahahhahahhahhahahhahhahahha!!!!!

Who needs Comedy Central when you have ET!!!

ROTFLMAO!!:D :D :D

Thanks for the laugh!! I really do mean it. Steaks on me!! Yeah, is that why none of those options were exercised?

Hey Himey, who needs a lousy Billion!! Lets go pick pepsi cans instead!!!!!LOLOLOL!!!!! ROTFLMAO!! You really can't make some of this shit up!! Gotta love all you traders-want-to-be!!

Will you be managing money soon?!! I'll pay you to take the other side of your trades!!! ROTFLMAO!!:D :D :D

#32     Aug 18, 2006
  3. bsmeter

bsmeter

Nah, the Bogeyman did it!! They're everywhere!! ROTFLMAO!!! :D

http://portland.indymedia.org/en/2005/04/315296.shtml

#33     Aug 18, 2006
  4. bsmeter

bsmeter

Opppss, this one is'nt even a trader-want-to-be. So who is this "One buyer"? You seem to be so sure of your shit. Lets hear it Miss. paper-trader-want-to-be.

#34     Aug 18, 2006
  5. toc

toc

Why does the world cry about Dan Halutz selling $26K of stocks when using his power and contacts he can make millions a year just by moving items on the board.

#35     Aug 18, 2006
  6. bsmeter

bsmeter

Yeah, maybe that was his next step. A no-bid contract from Cheney himself!! :D

Only someone with ZERO scruples would condone this Generals act. But then again, not too many people have much scruples these days. Are you one of them? Ah who cares. Time to skin some traders-want-be's!! Start "managing money" y'all, we need you to s'pport the maket now, y'hear! ROTFLMAO!! :D

#36     Aug 18, 2006
  7. what are u on crack?
    he's got rights hasn't he, he knew war was comin' and had to protect himself and his family but all the other isrealities investors had to take it up the arse...yeah sounds like fair to me.

#37     Aug 18, 2006
  8. Could bsmeter be sandy burglar, uh I mean berger, Clinton's NATIONAL SECURITY ADVISOR, in an alias?

#38     Aug 18, 2006