Israeli Air Strike on Syria

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hapaboy, Sep 11, 2007.

1. bluud

bluud

oh and by the way iranians are not only cheap and stupid but also fucking ugly as shit ... I wouldn't want to see their face but buried in their own blood.

#21     Sep 14, 2007
  2. I'm no fan of Muslim extremism, but really, Baron...

#22     Sep 14, 2007
  3. Quote from I.Q.:

Question: Which country is surrounded by a lot of countries which would love to see it exterminated? Just because it exists?

Answer: Israel

Question: Which country is surrounded by a lot of countries whose citizens from time to time will strap explosives on and walk into crowded places and blow up private citizens?

Question: Which country ...

#23     Sep 14, 2007
  4. How about

"which country in the middle east follows a religion which expressely calls for either the forcible conversion of/the extermination of/or the genocide and enslavement of non beleivers".

Golly, its a tough one! The good news is, you cant get this one wrong.
    Everyones a winner!
    Smiley face for you:)

#24     Sep 14, 2007
  5. Crikey! What a beauty!

#25     Sep 14, 2007
  6. I.Q.

I.Q.

Wow, the level of Jew/Israel worship on this site is truly frightening. :eek:

I suspect that either most of you are Jewish, or that you're just stupid goyim who are completely and utterly brainwashed by the Jewish media apparatus. So which is it? LOL :D

#26     Sep 14, 2007
  7. Neither. You're just a mindless moonbat.

#27     Sep 14, 2007
  8. I.Q.

I.Q.

Yep, just keep soaking up that Jewish propoganda from the U.S. media into your tiny goy brain, dummy. It's really done you and the people of the United States a lot of good so far. LOL :p

#28     Sep 14, 2007
  9. Yep, keep feeding those moonbat conspiracies into the great empty maw that is your cerebral cavity. At least it has given you a social life to hang around dark cafes and attend poetry readings and listen to other moonbats rail against Bush, The Man, and the Zionists that control everything.

If you weren't so pathetic you'd be funny.

Now, run off to the next Code Pink extravaganza...

#29     Sep 14, 2007
  10. I.Q.

I.Q.

Wow, I don't even know where to start with that one. What a string of non sequiturs. LOL You're still stuck in that phony left/right, liberal/conservative paradigm. You really don't have a clue, do you? :p

#30     Sep 14, 2007