Israeli air strike "deliberately" hits and kills two U.N. observers says Kofi Annan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 25, 2006.

1. by the way, Z-GOD/EVADER... thanks goodness we're moving away from the subject of the thread, which is your lies. Just in time, right when you were running out of evasions! Funny how things always seem to work out.

#21     Jul 25, 2006
  2. Is Z an older man? My goodness, I would have thought he was a (very) bitter and lonely thirty-something. Makes it even more disgusting that a man who should know better behaves as he does.

#22     Jul 25, 2006
  3. Sam123

Sam123 Guest

Hezbolla is just another Islamofacist civilian militia made up of civilians and supported by civilians, so it’s understandable why every time Israel is shot at and then shoots back at the shooter, it ends with all this publicity about “innocent” civilian deaths. The UN happened to be among them “keeping the peace,” and would never think they are being set up as targets to perpetuate the same old propaganda about Israelis and Americans killing “innocent civilians” –and now even “impartial” UN!

#23     Jul 25, 2006
  4. [​IMG]
    A French peacekeeper during exchanges between the French UNIFIL contingent and the Shiite militia movement AMAL in Marrakeh, Lebanon. UN Photo/Maher Attar. 13 March 1996

From the look of things they are just sitting ducks. Unless, of course that damage was done by "cemet termites" during a "civil war." Speaking of ducks. Has anyone seen my liver patte?

I would love for Z to explain about his favorite organization in the world and why they sit around during a full fledged war "observing."

#24     Jul 25, 2006
  5. bsmeter

bsmeter

Yeah, this is what I think will be the standard reply by the zionists in control.

#25     Jul 26, 2006
  6. "I am your personal moderator."

There is no clearer evidence that you are a stalker...

#26     Jul 26, 2006
  7. Actually, this isn't quite accurate. The entire membership of ET can act as your personal moderator, and clearly, many do. I just speak up when your lies, evasions, denials, and hypocrisy are blatantly obvious. It's not like the others don't know, it's just that we want all your attempts to be called for what they are. Just making sure that you are reminded, on a day to day basis, that your disgusting techniques are well known and that you have Zzzero credibility left on this site.

By the way, I noticed you quit trying to deny your lie in this thread after only 5 attempts to change the subject. I have bookmarked this thread and I will be citing it often as a textbook example of your disgusting evasion (I am not speaking now of the original lie but of the content of your posts to me after I pointed out the lie, and of course Bruto beat me to it, he probably just isn't as accustomed to hammering away at your subsequent attempts at evasion as I am).

#27     Jul 26, 2006
  8. There is no clearer evidence that you are a stalker...

Quote from traderNik:

"I am your personal moderator."

#28     Jul 26, 2006
  9. see my post two above this one. It is true that I occasionally act as your personal moderator, but there are obviously others on ET that also moderate you. For me to claim that moderation of your lies, evasions, and hypocrisy is my domain exclusively would be an injustice to the other dedicated men and women who spend their spare time making sure that every time you post crap, you are told about it in no uncertain terms, as I do every time I school you.

By the way.... have you ever been banned from this site, under this or any other username? If so, why did it happen? I myself have never been banned.

(image-response coming any second now!!)

#29     Jul 26, 2006
  10. There is no clearer evidence that you are a stalker...

Quote from traderNik:

"I am your personal moderator."

#30     Jul 26, 2006