Israeli air strike "deliberately" hits and kills two U.N. observers says Kofi Annan

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 25, 2006.

1. Maybe the alcohol is affecting your eyesight.

This is not about my feelings regarding the accuracy of the reporting about Annan's comments. It is about YOUR DISTORTIONS of the facts which were available to you at that time to suit your needs, as reflected in the discrepancy between the title of this thread and the text upon which it is based.

There, can you see that a bit better?

#11     Jul 25, 2006
  2. There was no distortion of fact....

Unless Fox News and other news outlets are also distorting the facts...

ROTFLMAO.....

Keep acting like a moron though, let everyone see...

and then they can make up their own mind....

#12     Jul 25, 2006
  3. Your distortion of the facts are clearly illustrated by the fact that although the article you cited says that Annan felt that they attacks were 'APPARENTLY DELIBERATE', you edited out the word 'apparently' in the title of this thread. That is a lie and a distortion of the facts and you are nailed.

There is a huge difference between saying that Annan states that the attacks ARE DELIBERATE and saying that Annan thinks the attacks are APPARENTLY DELIBERATE.

The proof of your distortions don't have anything to do with the Fox report which came about after you had made this post with it's deliberately misleading title.

You cited the very text which you distorted, proving that you are too stupid to be a good liar.

#13     Jul 25, 2006
  4. http://www.canada.com/vancouversun/news/story.html?id=9fda0670-33b7-4454-9ef0-c1fac77d46a6&k=93061

More ROTFLMAO....

Keep digging that moron hole...

#14     Jul 25, 2006
  5. Don't even need to click on it - the charges against you relate only to the text you initially cited as contrasted to the lies in the title of this thread.

It is a small lie, but reflective of the intellectual dishonesty which is by now widely recognized as your stock in trade, given the number of other members on both the right and left who are calling you an evader, a hypocrite and intellectually bankrupt.

(Just wait... he'll start to reply using weird images only in a moment. I'm actually surprised that he has decided to respond to my ownage verbally!)

#15     Jul 25, 2006
  6. The text did not distort fact, any more than Sheppard Smith did, or any of the other major news outlets...

Of couse, this faux pax on your part will go on for thread after thread, as you mindlessly refer to it.

Man, you are:

http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/play/port_lofi.cfm/sound_iid.17992

#16     Jul 25, 2006
  7. As I have said about 5 times so far, it is not the text that distorted the facts, it is YOU who distorted the text of the article you initially quoted, which says that Anna said the attacks were 'APPARENTLY DELIBERATE'.

You dropped the APPARENTLY in the title of this thread. The title shows clearly that you claim that Annan said the attacks were deliberate. Therefore you have posted a deliberate lie and further reduced your credibilty here.

(yes, there is still a bit of room to sink).

Thread Closed.

#17     Jul 25, 2006
  8. "Thread Closed."

Along with the many other delusions, the deulsion of moderator status continues...

http://www.audiosparx.com/sa/play/port_lofi.cfm/sound_iid.17992

#18     Jul 25, 2006
  9. You should be happy. I am your personal moderator. Whenever you lie, distort, evade, confuse, twist, assert, or attack, I am here to keep you in line. I will admit that I cannot keep up with all of it, but I try my best. Unlike you, I have other things going on in my life, as evidenced by this

Profile for traderNik
    Date Registered: 04-22-02
    Total Posts: 1313 (0.84 posts per day)

You, on the other hand....

Profile For ZZZzzzzzzz
    Date Registered: 06-14-04
    Total Posts: 12668 (16.42 posts per day)

I spend about 1/2 hour a day on here. You spend... what, 17 times that much time on here?

a frightening statistic.

(What, no images yet?)

#19     Jul 25, 2006
  10. The spiritually and morally bankrupt lonely senior citizen caught in yet another of his fallacies.

One would think, after the longer decades spent on this earth and the obvious age difference between the spiritually and morally bankrupt senior citizen and those he picks fights with on ET, that said elder troll would bring a semblance of wisdom and reason to the fight. Instead, all he brings is a clear example of the fate that awaits those who continue abusing alcohol into their golden years whilst nurturing fantasies of having close relationships to God.

Let us all pray that the spiritually and morally bankrupt, alcoholic, lonely, pedophilia-mongering, desperate-for-attention senior citizen troll comes to his senses, or that those that care for him - if there are any that exist outside of cyberspace - hold an intervention to set him on the straight path.

Resinate, your partner in pedophile fantasies is crying for help. Why don't you heed his call?

#20     Jul 25, 2006