Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Israeal is British palestine- if u know your history

#51     Oct 1, 2011
  2. why would a smart guy like you quote obviously erroneous data? :(

#53     Oct 1, 2011
  3. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Since the consensus on ET is that you haven't sufficient brain cells to find your car in the parking lot it might be reasonable to dismiss your value judgements regarding attributes like "smart", "erroneous", "stupid" or "accurate".

In your case we must cite from the bottom of the list:

64 Gabon
    64 Mozambique
    64 Sierra Leone
    62 Saint Lucia
    59 Equatorial Guinea

Perhaps your nick is "Shortie" because you are a Guinean Pigmy sporting a lofty IQ of 59 and a bone in your nose.

#54     Oct 2, 2011

4. Why are you resorting to name calling ? or is it that you agree with the article which says that the Mongolians have a higher IQ ( 101) than the people of the US ( 98 ).

#55     Oct 2, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Asians seem to possess higher average IQs than are found in North America. I don't have any problem with that.

Does it trouble you? Perhaps you have some racial issues to work out.

Data is data. Don't be afraid of information.

#56     Oct 2, 2011
  6. Can you compare the GDP of Mongolia to that of the US ?

#57     Oct 2, 2011
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That would be excessively stupid. It would be more meaningful to compare GDP per Capita. Without looking it up I would guess that GDP per Capita is much much lower in Mongolia than it is in the United States.

Are you staggering towards some particular point here or just grasping randomly?

#58     Oct 2, 2011
  8. The point is, as you have been already told, that the data is erroneous.

#59     Oct 2, 2011
  9. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Nonsense. I cite only the list of average IQ and don't agree with the premise of the book that asserts that IQ correlates with wealth.

Arabs have low IQ. Its a fact.

#60     Oct 2, 2011