Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 24, 2011.

1. No he is not Cool! As much as I feel disgusted agreeing with the zionist a_person, jake is a troll.

#31     Sep 25, 2011
  2. 377OHMS

377OHMS

JakeJones is a secondary account operated by sameeh55.

They're the same animal.

Yes, sammy is really that stupid and depraved.

#32     Sep 25, 2011
  3. pspr

pspr

You are saying the terrorist on this board is trying to trick us into believing he is the anti-terrorist? :D

Uh oh. I signed Jake Jones up for induction into the IDF yesterday!

#33     Sep 25, 2011
  4. Once again, you got me there Skinhead Khazara!

#34     Sep 25, 2011
  5. Here comes the other skinhead zionist who called blacks Apes!

#35     Sep 25, 2011
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Of course I do sameeh55.

The low average IQs from your part of the world combined with lack of education compounded by the absence of cultural morals leaves you unequipped to deal with most westerners.

#36     Sep 25, 2011
  7. Hmmmmmmmm! Lack of education and low avarage IQ? :D

Boy do I hate it when get me figured!

#37     Oct 1, 2011
  8. The USA will veto Palestine at the UN and Israel will spray the Hamas Islamoterrorists with a pile of white phosphoros, like we did a lil while ago :p

Islamic terrorism will never be allowed to prevail.

God bless Israel and may God look kindly upon the USA for supporting His Israeli children.

God may even forgive Obama HUSEIN for being related to the muzzie terrorists!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

#38     Oct 1, 2011
  9. Oh do be quiet you terrorist loving anti-semite. USA will probably end up nuking Pakistan, Iran or wherever you are from :D :D :D

God bless Israel.

Jacob Jones Cohen.

#39     Oct 1, 2011
  10. Oh now I get it! You are playing reverse psychology here! You see, you are intentionally making cheesy and poorly produced attempt that could lead people into resenting their state's alliance with Israel.

BUT...You are careful not to make serious attempts otherwise you might REALLY turn people off the state of Israel!

Instead, your cheesy and poorly produced attempt will lead people to arrive to ONE conclusion only....That the poster is nothing but a "STUPID" anti Israeli who wants to turn people off against Israel.

And by that, rather than hating the zionist entity, people will hate the poster AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, his SUSPECTED background, be it a Muslim, Arab, or Palestinian.

You see you cross eyed stupid zionist monkey, you gave yourself away when you said "wherever you are from"! Everyone in here, and I mean EVERYONHE knows that I am a Palestinian!

Good try though!

#40     Oct 1, 2011