Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 24, 2011.

1. Well God didn't chose me so fuck his chosen people. Actually, fuck the entire Middle East.

You can suck me sideways... We ain't fighting in that war shithead. You think the average American has nothing better to do with their time than fight wars for Israel...?

#21     Sep 25, 2011
  2. rew

rew

Please, jakejones, satisfy *both* of our fantasies -- join the IDF and die for Israel!

#22     Sep 25, 2011
  3. How dense do you people have to be not to realize that jakejones's (aka 10 other aliases) posts are satire at best, trolling at worst.

#23     Sep 25, 2011
  4. First time I've seen him... His kind of ranting just pushes my buttons that's all.

#24     Sep 25, 2011
    #25     Sep 25, 2011
  6. Sorry wild, I was talking about myself! I meant not to mince words.

#26     Sep 25, 2011
  7. If you are a Christian, you must follow the Bible and defend Israel.

The USA's Christians will ensure all presidents, even muzzie liberals such as Obama, will love and lay down their lives for Israel, the land of God's chosen people.

If you are a patriotic American, it is YOUR duty to defend Israel.

We Israelis require that the USA declares war upon Iran. It will happen, since Christian America will happily die for my Israel.

Cooltraderdud, if you don't like America, then become a muzzie :D :D :D

God bless Israel and may God give victory to American troops in the wars which they fight for Israel.

#27     Sep 25, 2011
  8. O.K. ...

Where does it say in the Bible that you have to defend Christians...? As Christians weren't around when The Old Testament was written...?

As a Christian no one has to defend Israel...

Eitherway, I'm more of an atheist.

Overall, you're either nuts or doing this for comedy...!

#28     Sep 25, 2011
  9. You may not be Christian, but the USA is.

Israel is therefore secure. God bless USA in all her wars on Israel's behalf. There will never be a Palestine.

Jacob Jones Cohen.

#29     Sep 25, 2011
  10. :D

Is this guy for real...?

Apparently, most people think that he rants for entertainment purposes only...:p :confused:

There will be a Palestine regardless of what the US says. I think that they've already figured out that they don't need the permission of the US or of the UN to have their own country.

It's a little ridiculous to be preaching self-determination and freedom when you've just flat out said "NO" to the Palestinians on those two issues. America is looking more and more like the clown of the world. This loss of political capital in the world will come back to bite the US in the ass later...

#30     Sep 25, 2011