Israel

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Sep 24, 2011.

1. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Excellent post. Stellar.

#11     Sep 24, 2011
  2. There is nothing worse than a brainwashed individual, such as the one you replied to, basing his stands on erroneous historical data.

Results of a DNA study by geneticist Ariella Oppenheim appears to match historical accounts that Arab Israelis and Palestinians,[90][91] together as the one same population, represent modern "descendants of a core population that lived in the area since prehistoric times", albeit religiously first Christianized then largely Islamized, and all eventually culturally Arabized.[90] Referring to those of the Muslim faith more specifically, it reaffirmed that Palestinian "Muslim Arabs are descended from Christians and Jews who lived in the southern Levant, a region that includes Israel, Sinai and part of Jordan." Geneticist Michael Hammer praised "the study for 'focusing in detail on the Jewish and Palestinian populations.'"[90]

#12     Sep 25, 2011
  3. Why are we beating around the bushes Wild? Let us be honest with ourselves, the ONLY reason whites support zionists is due to the fact that they both look alike. flip it anyway you want, the zionists' main support is in the west and our support is in the east and Latin America.

Even if whities found out that we are the REAL inhebitant of the land and that we are the decedents of Jews and Christians, they would still take the zionist side because the zionist state is mostly made out of blondies and rusties. The other reason is that the whities see the zionists the same exact way they see the white butchers who colonized the Americas and exerted the same heinous acts against the inhabitants of that land.

#13     Sep 25, 2011
  4. Just a few more points in addition to trefoil's excellent post:

1. The US has all its military equipment battle tested by Israel. The exchange of intelligence info is also extremely important for both sides
    2. The US provides Israel with roughly $2.5 - 3 billion in aid. Meanwhile Israel's military budget is $16 billion and the lion's share of it is spent in the US...which would not necessarily be the case without the US support
    3. The US undertook to provide financial aid to both Israel and Egypt as part of the Camp David peace accords. It's merely keeping its obligations
    4. It's smart to be associated with the regional superpower of the most explosive and probably vitally economically important region on the planet
    5. The US by providing aid to Israel buys a 'seat' at Israel's decision making table. In essence it's sort of a 'bribe' (I don't use it in negative sense, you can call it 'fee' if you will) and as is often the case with bribery both parties are happy. Israel does not take orders from Washington but it does listen and does pay attention.
    6. While the cold war is over, other wars (economic etc) are just heating up. Israel is a strategically located military and nuclear superpower, it's not a good idea to have Israel end up in cahoots with American 'adversaries' like China or Russia
    7. Last but not the least, the US population supports Israel, it's the right and moral thing to do.

#14     Sep 25, 2011
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Your racism is exceed only by your profound ignorance.

African jews from Ethiopia, Somalia, Zimbabwe, Cameroon, Mali, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria and Uganda have all been welcomed into Israel with full rights and lots of assistance.

The seething hatred you exhibit isn't a product of jews, Israelis or zionism. It is a self-loathing whos source is the internal recognition of your own failure as a human being. There are exceptions but arabs largely live in squalor adheering to a brutal cult they claim is a religion. That cult has remained static for over 1200 years holding the arabs back while the rest of the world advanced.

Sucks to be you sameeh55.

I think if you folks started with a little hygiene that other elements of civilization might follow.

To be honest sammy, I make friends with black people no problem but wouldn't piss on an arab if he were on fire.

#15     Sep 25, 2011
  6. wildchild

wildchild

Exactly what bush am I beating around? I asked a very simple direct to the point question.

#16     Sep 25, 2011
  7. The USA is a Christian country and I am delighted that Americans are supporting what the Bible calls the land of God's chosen people.

Iran threatens my people so I tell the USA to send troops there and finish it off by 2012. Patriotic Americans would die for Israel, and this is the correct position.

Unpatriotic Americans who hate Israel are either muzzies or muzzie lovers and should be shipped off to Afghanistan for target practice. There is no place for Israel-haters in the USA.

America is Israel-loving and will always be. If muzzie lovers do not like this, they should go back to their muzzie lands to fight thei terrorist Jihads.

Iran has WMDs. The USA must attack NOW!!

And when the UN vote on "Palestine" comes, we tell the USA to veto such stupidity.

God bless Israel and all patriotic Americans.

#17     Sep 25, 2011
  8. wildchild

wildchild

So jews are God's chosen people and everybody else doesn't count. They make such bizarre statements like this then they wonder why there are a lot of people who dont like them.

The USA does have a First Amendment to its Constitution. You ought to read it sometime.

#18     Sep 25, 2011

9. what did i tell you... :)

#19     Sep 25, 2011
  10. rew

rew

Our support of Israel doesn't help the average American, of course. But that doesn't matter. Politicians decide how our tax dollars are spent, and it is personally profitable for politicians to spend the dollars on Israel. Suppose you are Joe Sleeze, professional congressman. There is one thing you are more certain of than the sun rising tomorrow: Even if you don't have a single Jew in your district, if you support Israel AIPAC will make sure that Zionists pour money into your campaign, but if you don't, AIPAC will make sure that Zionists pour money into the campaign of your opponent. Every year a large percentage of our congressmen pay homage to Zionism at the annual AIPAC conference. They know which side their bread is buttered on.

It is also the case that the Zionists have convinced many nutty Christians like John Hagee that support of Israel is necessary for their salvation. All the while the private views of many Israelis on Christianity is unprintable.

#20     Sep 25, 2011