Israel warns: free soldier or PM dies

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ZZZzzzzzzz, Jul 1, 2006.

1. Hey dicklips stalkerboy, it began with an ad hominem attack from Gunfudgepacker...

Doh!

I am just responding to the intelligence...err ignorance level of the like of you and your brand...

#11     Jul 1, 2006
  2. Hey philbertbrain, he asked for a link, I gave it to him....

Oy vey, the double digit IQ pabst speaks again...

#12     Jul 1, 2006
  3. The story was run in multiple new sources you ignoramus...and I have not seen any denial from Israel.

Doh!

http://news.google.com/news?hl=en&q=israel threatens PM&btnG=Google+Search&sa=N&tab=wn

#13     Jul 1, 2006
  4. Heh, those links link back to the Austrailian, sank you, come again.

#14     Jul 1, 2006
  5. What about all your high-minded religiosity? Are you not taught to turn the other cheek? Are you not taught that two wrongs don't make a right? Isn't that how God would want you to act? Are you acting in a manner befitting a man of God?? Using such profanity and abusive language? You want to model your behaviour on ours???

Oh, I see... they started all of it...

lol, Z. Like I said, you need to take a week off, man. You are just getting destroyed in every thread. At your best, you're weak. Like this, you're a pathetic mess. I'm sure your paper trading is also showing some signs of degradation.

#15     Jul 1, 2006
  6. like I said, Z... you need to take a week off

#16     Jul 1, 2006
  7. If you have any evidence to descredit their story, by all means....

It is not as if Israel has not assassinated others before.

I really don't know why you are acting like such a moron on this one, other than it may be your nature.

Just a few weeks back...

"A senior member of Israeli Prime Minister Ehud Olmert’s party threatened Palestinian Prime Minister Ismail Haniyeh of Hamas with assassination on Monday if the group renews suicide bombings in Israel."

http://www.indianexpress.com/story/6339.html

There is nothing at all incredible about this story....

#17     Jul 1, 2006
  8. You need to pull your head out of your ______, but I doubt that you could tolerate the light of day....

#18     Jul 1, 2006
  9. You are acting like a teenager, pathetic.

#19     Jul 1, 2006
  10. Z? No response? Evasion again?

Poor Z....attacked from all sides, and no ammo to defend himself...

#20     Jul 1, 2006