Israel Times: Israel Will Attack Iran Before November

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 20, 2012.

1. LEAPup

LEAPup

Read a couple of communist posts (quoted), from mrbillshitbagkillamerica. Best thing I can say is put these domestic terrorists on ignore. Idiots like that can suffer when the shit hits the fan. You all know the liberal, gun-hating trash here will last less than 12 hrs vs those of us who are in the know, and prepared...

Just smile, ignore them, and carry on.:D

#31     Aug 21, 2012
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

Along with Indystink, EXACT same positions, writing style and obsession with name calling.
    AND none of them are ever here at the same time.

#32     Aug 21, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

He must really dislike RCG if he doesn't like name calling! :D

#33     Aug 21, 2012
  4. Deceiving themselves? Bro, you got lost somewhere in self-deception. Myself and probably ten other posters have called you out as indythink dozens of times.. you don't even deny it. haha

Why does this matter? because indythink (you) came out of the gate posting lies about how he was a conservative and we had to get rid of obama. Telling certain conservatives to join the other side because they were doing the GOP harm. I'm sure I've explained this before. Now your shitty new handle pretends to be a centrist but on every issue i can think of you are a lefty. AND you attempt to get on the very same conservatives. Point is, you aren't deceiving anyone on here, so you can only be deceiving yourself. I still can't get over how clever you must consider yourself, thinking something that stupid would work.. what a tool. just own up dickhead.

#34     Aug 21, 2012
  5. Yeah, but look on the bright side. You point #3 solves the AGW problem.

#35     Aug 22, 2012
  6. Don't worry Don Bright, your secret identity is safe with me.

(faint murmuring in background)

Oh crap , I meant to send that PM , sorry.

#36     Aug 22, 2012
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

lol!

#37     Aug 22, 2012
  8. I have called you a racist, and others have compiled a dossier of your past posts proving as much.

Thanks for playing.

#38     Aug 22, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

You've called me much more than that. But I do feel privileged that someone is building a 'dossier' of my posts. Maybe it will be a best seller on the NYT book list. I have offered some brilliant insights here. :D

#39     Aug 22, 2012
  10. I've now heard from both sides, at least in print, that there is a strong likelihood of Israel going forward before November elections. I'm not sure if that would help or hinder either side.

#40     Aug 22, 2012