Israel Times: Israel Will Attack Iran Before November

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Aug 20, 2012.

1. pspr and leap. Do you really think what you said above?

You know what's coming. Would you take a bet, and a lie detector test? I'm willing to bet you wouldn't, because no one is that dumb to think the POTUS hates America. Just GOP crap, like so much else.

But, in case you're serious. Bets for charity? Loser pays for testing.

But, of course you don't really think that, you just want to say something against Obama, as if someone would listen. This is dumber than the Birther arguments. Just rhetoric, right?

#21     Aug 21, 2012
  2. I don't really expect an answer, don't concern yourselves.

#22     Aug 21, 2012
  3. pspr

pspr

What is your obsession with betting? Do you think by placing a bet you change the facts? Or do you just have an addiction to gambling?

"Obama's Dark Vision of America"
    http://dyn.politico.com/printstory.cfm?uuid=663F50A4-3C5E-497B-ABD3-D2EDEBC48F94

MICHELLE OBAMA, BARACK OBAMA'S WIFE: Let me tell you something. For the first time in my adult life, I am proud of my country, because it feels like hope is finally making a comeback.

And let me tell you something. I need to believe that we live in that kind of nation, where hope and possibility and unity is still what drives us.

Now, the problem with that statement is the words "for the first time in my adult life I am proud of my country." Perhaps Michelle Obama simply misspoke. That happens all the time when you give speeches. But Mrs. Obama said it twice in two different speeches.

Now I'm willing, I'm willing to give Mrs. Obama the benefit of the doubt if she wants that benefit. The problem is she's been silent, letting others speak for her.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,331428,00.html

#23     Aug 21, 2012
  4. Betting is nothing more than a way to separate the real honest people, their feelings, their confidence in what they say, from the blowhard, ideologues who just like to babble hatred. When someone starts stating things as if they are facts, or as if they honestly feel that way, but won't even make a gentleman's wager, then their credibility is gone. Just like a paper trader is worthless when there is no skin in the game.

#24     Aug 21, 2012
  5. pspr

pspr

That is the stupidest logic I have seen on ET in a long time. Sorry you are so confused. You must get into a lot of fights when you go out for a few drinks.

#25     Aug 21, 2012
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Given your overall irrelevance why would you?

#26     Aug 21, 2012
  7. Never fight, no need to do so. I am pretty capable of carrying on adult discussions, and they may even get emotional, but never to the point of fisticuffs, or even shouting for the most part.

I realize that many of you are compelled to be on the extreme right, no matter what, and that's fine. But when it comes to you guys actually deceiving yourselves, which you are doing when you say things you know you don't actually feel, well, that's just insincere. A little bet can discern between what YOU actually feel and what YOU feel compelled to say by your peers.

#27     Aug 21, 2012
  8. Seem to be getting quite a few retorts for an irrelevant guy. But, of course, we all have the same relevance here, except for those paper traders who won't even bet for charity to back up their misguided beliefs.

I know you explained why you won't bet, because you realize that Obama is the likely winner. I give you credit for that at least.

#28     Aug 21, 2012
  9. pspr

pspr

I'm beginning to agree with others that MrBill is CGroupman in disguise. Can't wait for the day he trips up and is outed. :D

#29     Aug 21, 2012
  10. Lucrum

Lucrum

That shtick is getting old.

#30     Aug 21, 2012