Israel; they're just not worth it

Discussion in 'Politics' started by omegapoint, May 5, 2009.

1. most of the people who comment regarding such subjects are iranians who get paid to post things like; I'm an american and I bla bla bla ... or if we attack Iran they will kill us all, bla bla bla

what I have learned in life is that antisemites are usually people with a low level of understanding, and the more their hatred towards Israel and/or Jews the higher the level of their stupidity, this is a pretty accurate assumption with a possiblity of being true more than 98% of the time

and iranians are very stupid people, the funny thing is they actually believe they are the smartest on this planet, their silly assumptions exist becuase of their stupidity and inability to see the facts of life

2. The comments on that Huffington post article make the posts here seem like the musings of a group of Nobel Prize winners. Of course, that is the modern democrat party, angry abd clueless.

3. The love affair between the ultra-left radicals of all stripes and islamo-nazis of all stripes is quite hilarious (actually reminds me of their love affair with Stalin). The only thing they have in common is the hatred of the west, US and Israel.

4. What is knock out funny is the alliance between the republicans and Nazi like right wing Zionists. Kind of remind me of Mossilini.

Haven't you guys learned anything yet from Israel dragging you to the last regional war?

5. Eight

Eight

Israel dragged the US into it.. oh yeah, they faked the WTC knockdowns or something??

I liked that previous comment about clueless and angry liberals.. that is the bottom line on the whole mess really.. I'm going to watch for posts that are neither of the above but support the left, I might learn something...

6. What is knock out funny is the alliance between the republicans and Nazi like right wing Zionists. Kind of remind me of Mossilini.
    Typical mentality of a typical radical islamo-nazi. Mubarak should remind you of Mussolini, Hamas and Hezbollah should remind you of Mussolini, Saddam Hussein should have reminded you of Hitler, so should Ahmadinejad. But hey, for an Arab and Islamist like yourself there is only one country (liberal secular democracy, no less) that you're obsessing about.

Haven't you guys learned anything yet from Israel dragging you to the last regional war?
    It's been debunked so many times that it's not even funny. Multiple Israeli officials cautioned the Bush administration against the Iraqi invasion and did not want the balance of power between Iraq and Iran to be changed. But again, for people like you facts and truth don't exist, just blind faith in your prophet and medieval savage culture. Go beat your wife or something Ahmed instead of polluting the Internet.