Israel: The only way to deal with Iran is to nuke them

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Grandluxe, Nov 14, 2012.

1. achilles28

achilles28

Sounds good to me. I'm not a "pro-nuke-the-world" kinda guy. Call me crazy

#31     Nov 14, 2012
  2. BSAM

BSAM

You're definitely not crazy, yet it's apparent that you haven't graduated from the BSAM school of political thought, yet. ;>)

#32     Nov 14, 2012
  3. maxpi

maxpi

they don't seem to understand even that...

#33     Nov 14, 2012
  4. No big deal.
    While warmongers are talking tough, nukes and raids,
    behind closed doors these two foes don’t seem such bad enemies:

Israeli leaders meet Mahmoud Ahmadinejad in NYC
    Published on Sep 26, 2012
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bCw-oWp1wf8

Pretty friendly exchanges there. What do you make of this?
    Now all we need is broad media coverage, short CL, enjoy the profits.

#34     Nov 14, 2012
  5. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Yeah, Ahmadinejad is really just a nice guy who is misunderstood.

Obama was going to "talk" to Iran, get them to relent from their nuclear weapons program just using his incredible charm.

Same thing Chamberlain thought he would do with Hitler.

#35     Nov 14, 2012
  6. pspr

pspr

We weren't on their land. It was an Embassy. The only reason they don't attack U.S. soil is that they have been disprupted enough that they don't have the international resources. But that is changing. It isn't because the desire isn't there.

One thing seems pretty certain. If Iran gets nukes. Nukes will be used somewhere.

#36     Nov 14, 2012
  7. pspr

pspr

I thought the last meetings with Iran were the ones to either reach agreement or bomb Iran. Now Obama wants more talks and Iran is thinking about it. I guess after we say 'time's up' about 5 times they will agree to discuss where to have talks. Then a few months later they will start talks once a month. That should take us to at least next summer or fall and Iran should just about be ready to test their first nuke by then. Ooops. Nothing left to talk about after that.

Saudi Arabia, Qutar, Egypt and a whole host of other ME countries now want nukes to defend themselves.

#37     Nov 14, 2012
  8. 377OHMS

377OHMS

That is the thing about Obama. He can't say what his real intentions are so he has to create these huge false facades like the whole Libya/Benghazi thing. He is obscuring his real plan. He does that with domestic policy as well.

#38     Nov 14, 2012
  9. President Obama's work is not finished
    the best is yet to come.:).

#39     Nov 14, 2012
  10. pspr

pspr

I though it was because he 1) Has no plan or 2) Has no plan that will work or 3) Has a plan that is so against America that he can't tell anyone.

In short, he doesn't have a clue what he is doing or he does and we're not going to like it.

#40     Nov 14, 2012