Israel owns the US

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Ever since their Lebanon venture, I'm sure Israel have laid new plans for Gaza. We'll see what comes of it.
    Of course having Hamas on their border they had a plan on how to deal with Gaza, it does not change the fact that Livni was in Egypt desperately trying to renew the ceasefire and avoid exercising this plan altogether while Hamas was sabotaging it by lobbing hundreds of rockets into Israel.

that hospitals are short of equipment and medical personell to treat the many thousand civilians that are hurt?
    Last I heard, all humanitarian aid was coming through. When you elect terrorists, they start a war with a powerful neighbor and you don't have enough hospitals - what can I say, tough luck. And please allow me to remain skeptical about the whole humanitarian situation in Gaza. I've been hearing how "Gaza is on the brink of a humanitarian catastrophe" for the last 10 years without seeing a shred of evidence of the actual crisis. If they act like the boy who cried wolf - at some point they lose credibility

Democracy and responsibility:
    So, because the US elected W twice they would be fair game for anything?

Of course, what do you think, we elect W, he starts a war against a sovereign country, of course we are fair game. We expect the enemy to follow international law and not target civilians but other than that if my government starts a war and I am in any way shape or form part of the war effort - I am fair game.

#31     Jan 3, 2009
  2. it's obvious to anyone observing the situation from a distance that Israel carries their fair share of blame for why there is no peace. Settlements, no retreat to the old borders, the apartheid-like rule - it's not good.
    It's not that obvious actually given Israel's complete withdrawal from Gaza 3.5 years ago - en enormous gesture of good will and a huge positive step forward. With minor limitations (their airspace and ports for obvious reasons remained under Israel's control) they were a free people who had a unique opportunity to demonstrate what they wanted to do with their new found freedom.

And they (Gazans) demonstrated their intentions quite convincingly, they destroyed the state of the art agricultural infrastructure Israel left behind, started firing rockets at Israel almost immediately, elected Hamas, fired more rockets, kidnapped a soldier, built rocket launchers, built smuggling tunnels, smuggled weapons and rockets...When they could have built roads, economy, civil society instead.

They can't possibly expect any good will gestures from Israel any more and they have no one to blame but themselves.

#32     Jan 3, 2009
  3. Finally, the Jews are on the move. Hopefully they'll have the intestinal fortitude to achieve total victory over the Hamas terrorists. What will that take? They'll have to completely ignore the useful idiots telling them a military victory is not achievable. The perma pacifists and other useful idiots in the press will continue the drum beat of a political solution. If the Jews fall for this, they will fail. The Jews must not only have the means to kill, they must have the willingness to kill on such a scale that even the most fanatical mind will succumb.
    Victory was achieved during WWII over such fanatics by demonstrating to the enemy that we not only had the means to destroy them, we had the will to kill every god damn one of them if necessary. Peace followed shortly thereafter.

#33     Jan 3, 2009
    #34     Jan 3, 2009
  5. Majority of Jews are against this Genocide.

The genociders have ALREADY been defeated. Why? Because the war had to be won before day 6.

This war has shown that the "Six Day War" was a fake war, as the genociders are 1000 times stronger, the victims are 1000 smaller that all arab armies combined, have 1000 less arms that any single arab. Yet the genociders could not win this war in less that six days.

So the genociders have lost two wars, in one war.

#35     Jan 3, 2009
  6. I was an IDF soldier for three years, and I can tell you right now that the Israeli public would almost rather let Hamas win and even be led back into the gas chambers, if the only other option would be to perpetrate a Dresden/Hiroshima style massacre against enemy civilians. If the cost of survival is that high, it's almost better to be butchered than to be the butcherer.

Even from a distance, I think you can see that Israel is completely unwilling to do what you suggest.

#36     Jan 3, 2009
  7. How do you live with the guilt inside you knowing that you have contributed to (or actually did) the killing of innocent babies, children, women, elderly, innocent civilians, or unarmed people?
    Palestinians are in their own land, and have lands and property that have been stolen from them. They have been starved for years, You have been a member of one of the most immoral and criminal organizations the world have ever known. How do you sleep with that guilt and doubt in your head and heart?

#37     Jan 3, 2009
  8. If that is true the Jews will perish because their enemies are damn sure willing to fire up the gas chambers.

#38     Jan 3, 2009
  9. Mercor

Mercor

Israel makes announcements to the targets that they have 30 minutes to leave the area.
    How many phone calls has Hamas made to warn of impending attacks.

Land belongs to the strong.

#39     Jan 3, 2009
  10. Now....when somebody like Pat Buchanen comes along and suggests that the passive jews in europe should be held accountable as well as the Nazi's for the Holocuast.....do you call him an Anti Semite or do you concur using this same argument?

#40     Jan 3, 2009