Israel owns the US

Discussion in 'Politics' started by oktiri, Dec 29, 2008.

1. Idiot, try to think longer than a moment and perhaps in two weeks you can figure out that it can't possibly come from "the Israeli spin machine" which maintains the policy of ambiguity and does not recognize the existence of Israeli nuclear weapons.

Every time either one of you Israel haters posts something it's like reading an essay of the most retarded 7 year old moron on the planet.

#11     Jan 2, 2009
  2. You are the idiot if you cannot read between the lines in the gutter press.

Absolutely nobody doubts the existance of an Israeli nuclear arsenal. And official denial does not exclude any amount of semi-offical spin, propganda, off-the-record stuff and lies. You are a gullible fool if you think otherwise.

In any case, even if the esteemed staff of the Times dreamed it up themselves (which I doubt), the article is essentially untruthfull in suggesting that there is any tangible threat to Israel's nuclear facilities and has the sole purpose of inducing hysteria. It is not reporting, it is not an opinion piece, it is propaganda.

#12     Jan 2, 2009
  3. So a newspaper blows a story out of proportion, tries to create a sensation out of thin air (how unusual of newspapers and reporters to do that) and you blame Israel for that. You are retarded.

#13     Jan 2, 2009
  4. I will literally pay for your education in order to become a highschool English teacher mainly because the only pitiful thing you ever say on this forum has to do with grammar.

Maybe you should go find an internet grammar forum because basically when a tough argument of mine comes before your eyes the only thing you can do is completely deny it all together. I like wasting free time debating politics. You like wasting free time pointing out grammar errors in order to make yourself think that your arguments are elite.

Omega your a little bitch man. It's so easy to tell because you never directly debate anything.

Besides adding in your two grammar shits once i fire back you completely dissapear. Whats the deal with that? Not only can you not make a logical statement about anything but you also hide away from my posts when I fight back about your dumb piece comments.

The bottom line is that your scared of conversing with me on a stupid political forum because you know that you would get your ass kicked.

At the least fight back Omega for your sake because although your real life probably sucks you don't want to look like the dumbest bitch on this forum constantly.

#14     Jan 2, 2009

5. I hate to break this to you but ---> You're <--- ( you are ) just not worth my time. I don't live here in this forum; its not my life as it seems to be yours. I post here for my own entertainment not to satisfy Limbot wannabees fantasies that ---> their <---- perspectives are relevant. There are posters here whose viewpoints I've read, and they even come from your side of the spectrum, that are substantive and interesting, but you're not one of them. See Neo the thing you haven't discovered is that you learn with your ears not your mouth. Vision w/o perspective is idiocy.

#15     Jan 2, 2009
  6. The 'elected Hamas', eh? I see.

If you could post a comprehensive series of links, it would help. However, why shouldn't Israel support the party that is interested in real peace, as opposed to Hamas, whose publicly stated goal is to murder every Israeli man, woman and child? You seem like a reasonably well-informed person, so it's surprising that you forgot that Hamas took power by murdering a bunch of its own people after an election didn't go its way. Too bad about that niggling little detail, eh? So much for democracy, eh?
    I see. So you believe that Hamas, the ideological kin to the Iranian mullahs who seek to destroy Israel and create a worldwide state governed by the letter of Sharia law, in which there is no concept of legislation by majority rule (what you know as government) since all laws, both civic and moral, are delivered by the Prophet, is a rational party? Is that it?

If you think that what the fanatic Islamist murderers want for the rest of us is rational, you're either one of them or you're a fucking moron. I'm not sure which it is, in your case.
    We're not talking about all opponents of the Israeli state. We're talking about Hamas. You seem to be unaware of the fact that this is exactly what they want. If you're confused about this, I suggest you read Lawrence Wright's Pulitzer Prize winning book 'The Looming Tower', which traces the rise of modern Islamic fundamentalism back to its roots in Egypt and to a man called Sayyid Qutb. You seem to object to the reportage you're seeing. If you attempt to impugn Wright's credentials, we'll all know you're a suicide-bomber wanna-be.

Since you seem to have glossed over it, I will post the following para again. What part of this don't you understand?

"The crucial point to bear in mind is that Hamas is not a reasonable political movement. It cannot thrive without crisis; the blood of innocents is its own lifeblood. These are not Palestinian nationalists who happen to be Muslims; they are totalitarian Islamists whose Palestinian identity is of secondary importance. They have nothing but contempt for Arab Muslim states. Instead, they draw inspiration and resources from non-Arab Iran, the most ruthless power in the region, which may well have put pressure on them to end the ceasefire. Only Iran can equal Hamas in its determination to wipe out Israel – and, eventually, every secular Arab state. "

#16     Jan 2, 2009
  7. Anyone want to know how Omega thinks?

First he runs into an issue where his opinion is about as dumb as a pile of shit.

He then insults the grammar of the poster from another viewpoint in order to make himself think that his view is the best.

After his grammar tactics fail he moves onto proclaiming that his intellect is elite while the whole time never addressing the issue in the first place.

You are an epic dumbass.

#17     Jan 2, 2009
  8. Moe,

Beware of the Sickle Cell. The Sickle Cell is gonna get you.

#18     Jan 2, 2009
  9. I would rather up chuck in my mouth than run into another one of your comments.

#19     Jan 2, 2009
  10. I'm guessing I speak for many here when I say...so would we.

#20     Jan 2, 2009