Israel, our closest ever ally

Discussion in 'Politics' started by jakejones, Sep 7, 2011.

1. Max E.

Max E.

I think Ricter is a solid guy, i disagree with him 99% of the time in terms of politics, but atleast he is offering his legitimate opinion, and you can have debate with him knowing you are arguing against his actual thoughts. I would go for a beer with a guy like Ricter any time. (provided he didnt bring up krugman)

This JakeJones guy is a figment of someones imagination, who is simply posting stuff because he gets his rocks off getting people to respond, even Sameeh thinks the guy is probably an anti Israel person, simply trying to make himself look ridiculous.

#11     Sep 7, 2011

2. Max has just downgraded you.

#12     Sep 7, 2011
  3. Eight

Eight

The devil is the source of all problems.

I say don't play his games, don't encourage wars or any of it. Say your prayers, take your vitamins and always remember: anybody can improve the world anytime they want to by learning to mind their own business...

Try to find common ground with your enemies. For example if you find a Muslim prefers a certain type of explosive when he's sending his friend's and neighbors children on a mission as human guidance systems, talk to him about YOUR preferred explosive, in a friendly and humane way of course.. and then invite him for dinner...

#13     Sep 7, 2011
  4. pspr

pspr

With a little C4 under his chair for desert? :D

#14     Sep 7, 2011