Israel nuclear attack on Iran: conspiracy by an oil long?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by scriabinop23, Jan 6, 2007.

1. What would you like the military do???? They are doing their job, what you want them to do is commit genocide and since USA is not Nazi Germany it ain't gonna happen as long as there are people in this country who can read and understand the constitution.
    I am sure kicking liberal media would make this country more democratic. I wonder who you would kick out next? The jews, blacks, gays, people who are in the middle????? Sounds like you are too much in love with ideas presented in Mein Kampf pal.

Yea we could control Iran in less then 1 month using nazi tactics. Unfortunately, many Americans are not ready to allow this government to turn USA into a dictatorship, where the Constitution is a worthless piece of paper and GW Bush is our supreme leader.

#51     Jan 7, 2007
    #52     Jan 7, 2007

3. Adolph Hitler never officially signed off on the Holocaust neither, so by your logic it did not happened, it is a rumor????? How ignorant can you be??????

#53     Jan 7, 2007

4. listen Winnie the Pooh. Stop making stupid statements. It is cretins like you that makes 50% of the world intensely dislike Americans. Instead of spending billions on this war, we should divert it toward education. You of all the people would benefit greatly if that were to happen.

#54     Jan 7, 2007
  5. How???? He does not have nuclear weapons!!!!!!!!!! He could not even defeat Iraq in its last conflict. They fought for 10 years and Iran was too weak to even move into Iraq. This is the country that is threatening the US????? Are you on drugs??????

#55     Jan 7, 2007
  6. zdreg

zdreg

maybe. I keeping on seeing sentences with 4 ? marks at the end. no high school educated person would write like that.

#56     Jan 7, 2007

7. Is that your response to my arguments on the subject???? Sad! :( :confused: :confused:

#57     Jan 7, 2007
  8. zdreg

zdreg

you asked me if i was i on drugs? i gave you an answer.

you cannot accept anyone who does not share your opinion. therefore you ask if they are on drugs

"saxon22

New Post 01-07-07 09:11 PM

Quote from zdreg:

the head of iran is not blabbering nonsense, his country is fully capable of starting a nuclear attack. he moves forward because too many people like yourself believe that he is incapable of action.

How???? He does not have nuclear weapons!!!!!!!!!! He could not even defeat Iraq in its last conflict. They fought for 10 years and Iran was too weak to even move into Iraq. This is the country that is threatening the US????? Are you on drugs??????"

#58     Jan 7, 2007

9. I give up. You are a reason abortion should never be illegal in this country.

#59     Jan 7, 2007
  10. zdreg

zdreg

you were asked on this thread by someone else to read what other posters write. I read your last post on abortion. embrace that thought about reading with all your heart. life will prove to be alot easier for you.

#60     Jan 7, 2007