Israel may well attack Iran soon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackchip, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Just a guess here. Do you by any chance vote republican? :)

#21     Jun 7, 2008
  2. Not sure “mutual nondenial” is the same as Taiwan goes back to China.

BTW, the ethanol thing is a thermodynamic canard as it's done in the US.

So, for argument purposes, let's say China is placated. They've got the Olympics anyway. How does that change the overall scenario. There are lots of other moving parts.

#22     Jun 7, 2008
  3. Shhhh. It's really Dick Cheney.

#23     Jun 7, 2008
  4. What?

Stop using google to try and sound smart and just accept the fact that the US Navy has numerous countermeasures against attacks.
    TRUST ME I KNOW.

Don't be foolish. All the google/wikipedia geniuses are running wild on ET again.

Oh and don't forget about Aegis.

#24     Jun 7, 2008
  5. You are so off with your 1970's technology. Raytheon? You got to be kidding.

You obviously have no clue.

#25     Jun 7, 2008
  6. Ever seen a CIWS in action?

Apparently not.

Google/Wikpeida Genius Blackchip's Gone Wild!

I won't argue this anymore, but I will go ahead and LOL at you. Please post evidence to the contrary of what I said about RAM/CIWS and other countermeasures and we'll talk.

#26     Jun 7, 2008
  7. Syprik

Syprik

This thread is really starting to exude intelligence.

#27     Jun 7, 2008
  8. Have you seen it shoot down a Sunburn?

They were specifically designed to defeat the Aegis by the Russky's.

No? Thank you for your service.

Low level officer or enlisted?

Oh, I almost forgot to LOL at you. Did you even read what I posted? Maybe you did then changed your story to counter measures. LOL.

#28     Jun 7, 2008
  9. Iran is the most pro western middle east country. It just he leadership that is nuts.

Iran's transition to Democracy will be much easier then in Iraq primarily because its the Iranians stirring up the resistance and causing the problems in Iraq. If Iran were to disappear today there would be instant peace in Iraq.

After Iran is gone there will be no one left to stir things up in the middle east and things will begin to get much better.

#29     Jun 7, 2008
  10. You didn't read my very first post on the thread apparently. Youi decided to go way OT and focus specifically on Aegis. I simply gave RAM and CIWS as examples. My blanket statement was that we *DO* have viable defense (also known as countermeasures) against little punkass Iranian rockets.

So LOL at you.

Try this:

Start at the beginning and read again slowly this time. You are the one that went off on the Aegis tangent. I just mentioned it along with a few other examples.

#30     Jun 7, 2008