Israel may well attack Iran soon

Discussion in 'Politics' started by blackchip, Jun 7, 2008.

1. Please do go on.

#11     Jun 7, 2008
  2. asap

asap

priceless stuff.

congrats.

you should start advising for the pentagon asap.

:D

#12     Jun 7, 2008
  3. gkishot

gkishot

This conflict is just a matter of time. It can be held off but only temporarily. If this time it's Israel who strikes Iran first next time it will be nuke-armed Iran who makes a first strike.

#13     Jun 7, 2008
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

Not implying some direct defense. But if Iran ever struck a USN vessel with a weapon of any kind I'm quite sure the U.S. would attack every Iranian installation within airstrike range of the carriers with conventional weapons. All Iranian Naval installations would be flattened, all radar sites, command and control infrastructure, power, civilian communications etc. There is no Iranian air force to speak of but, just the same, any runway in southern persia over 4000 ft would be cratered and seeded with dormant cluster munitions. All Iranian ports would be mined and no-fly zones would be established over most of the country and the entire gulf region.

The USAF would get involved and they are itching to kick somebodys ass.

Shall I go on?

#14     Jun 7, 2008
  5. Also, how will this keep Iran from tanking the world economy and oil from going over $200?

Ok. So the US/Israel starts WWIII.

Keep going.

#15     Jun 7, 2008
  6. LOL care to try again?

Hint: Rolling Airframe Missile, CIWS.

For starters.

#16     Jun 7, 2008
  7. 377OHMS

377OHMS

China will not intervene nor will their oil supply be disrupted. The deal with China was cut last year. We gave up Taiwan. China agreed to force N. Korea to the table and to give lattitude in the Gulf. Iranian oil will continue to flow through Kargh, under U.S. administration. Taiwan will revert to ROC control in 20 years.

Yes, $200 oil. The U.S. will be forced to use its massive agricultural excess capacity to make ethanol. Little food will be exported from the U.S. someday. The U.S will lead the world in solar and alternative technologies. Coal gasification will commence. Nuclear will continue to be stiffled by domestic U.S. politics regarding the storage of waste fuel.

The world seems intent on fucking with the USA and Israel. The world better figure out what a bad idea that is. Better to live in some kind of peace because if you fuck with us it will be a bad day for all.

#17     Jun 7, 2008
  8. Which variant?

#18     Jun 7, 2008
  9. That's interesting. Reference or link to a reliable source?

#19     Jun 7, 2008
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/03/24/world/asia/24taiwan.html

I know, I know, the NYT can't be considered a reliable source, yet this article is well written and spells it out, the new President is a ROC puppet.

#20     Jun 7, 2008