Israel - last boring thread on subject? Dream on!! :)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by deadbroke, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

This is all I heard.

#81     Aug 26, 2010
  2. As long as it's targeted at TERRORIST PALESTINIAN SCUM who go after INNOCENT Israeli civilians, what's the problem?

#82     Aug 26, 2010
  3. Spoken like a true zionist terrorist.

These are what the zionists consider terrorists:

[​IMG]

Q=“You don’t shoot a child who is 12 or younger.”That is, a child of 12 or older is allowed?
    A=“Twelve and up is allowed. He’s not a child any more, he’s already after his bar mitzvah. Something like that.” “Twelve and up, you’re allowed to shoot. That’s what they tell us.”

Q=Again: Twelve and up you’re allowed to shoot children.
    A=“Because this already doesn’t look to me like a child by definition, even though in the United States a child can be 23.”(NOTE=WARNING HASBARA ALERT!!!!!!!!!!)

Q=Under international law, a child is defined as someone up to the age of 18.
    A=“Up until 18 is a child?”(NOTE=Is this soldier stupid or what? Room temperature IQ perhaps? Is this the level of intelligence of an IDF sharpshooter? God help us all!!)

Q=So, according to the IDF, it is 12?
    A=“According to what the IDF says to its soldiers. I don’t know if this is what the IDF says to the media.” (NOTE=Ah ha! So this means the IDF lie to the media, we have an admission of lying here!)

Q=I want to persist in the matter of the 12-year-olds. Why was this age set?
    A=“I have heard that it was important to the IDF to know whether someone was over 12, so therefore I understood that the age of 12 is a border line. They haven’t told us any age, just that we must not shoot at children. The IDF doesn’t specify ages. (NOTE=so now we have a "no age" policy, any Palestinian of any age is a target!)

http://www.mafhoum.com/press/childtsahal.htm

The end result of the zionist terrorist belief system:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Do not worry Trader, we are counting and we will get you for every child you have wasted.

#83     Aug 26, 2010
  4. As if a neo conservetive piece of shit like you ever fucking mattered to me.

Isn't there an old black woman to target tough boy?

#84     Aug 26, 2010
  5. LOL!! Lucrum is far from a neocon. I would classify as more as a "republitarian" or maybe paleoconservative.

#85     Aug 26, 2010
  6. So targeting terrorists who go after innocent civilians is a "true zionist terrorist" mentality? ROTFLMAO!!!!

#86     Aug 27, 2010
  7. Lucrum

Lucrum

paleoconservative is probably the best description.
    Just like Gabby thinks anyone who disagrees with him is a racist Sammy thinks anyone not sympathetic to the Palestinians self induced predicament is a neocon or Zionist.

#87     Aug 27, 2010
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

What's the count so far?

#88     Aug 27, 2010
  9. Sammy's confused again. His beloved Palestinian terrorist idols are the ones who waste children.

#89     Aug 27, 2010
  10. A man and his wife were having an argument about who should brew the coffee each morning.

The wife said, "You should do it, because you get up first, and then we don't have to wait as long to get our coffee".

The husband said, " You are in charge of the cooking around here and you should do it, because that is your job, and I can just wait for my coffee."

Wife replies, "No you should do it, and besides it is in the Bible that the man should do the coffee."

Husband replies, " I can't believe that, show me."

So she fetched the Bible, and opened the New Testament and shows him at the top of several pages, that it indeed says:

"HEBREWS"

#90     Sep 23, 2010