Israel - last boring thread on subject? Dream on!! :)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by deadbroke, Jun 30, 2010.

1. -----------------------------------

a_person, you have a flair with insults. :)

gotta go now, but will answer your questions later or tomorrow.

have a nice sunday, amigo :)

#31     Jul 11, 2010
  2. just caught this, so one last quickie .....

this is the easiest SHORT. Why? God and Jesus are both SHORT Israel. And last I heard, so is the Angel of Death! :)

#32     Jul 11, 2010
  3. Then post a snapshot of their transactions...and yours. Spewing nonsense on the internet is easy, putting your money where your mouth is takes brain and guts, doesn't it? Chicken!

LOL It's truly ironic how easy it is to expose cretins like you as complete brain-dead pathetic trolls who don't believe in the crap they themselves say.

#33     Jul 11, 2010
  4. For a_person:

Thanks for that detailed and very impressive list of Israeli accomplishments and achievements. Thanks for taking the time.

The substance is obviously your entire case for Israel, so it wouldn't be fair on my part to counter it with just one post, so instead I'll refer to it from time to time and give it more consideration and the benefit of the doubt to Israel and argue the case against with said handicap. :)

But like you said, you don't give a fck about some nobody especially one who is both dead and broke, voicing opinions about Israel. Ball back in your court with, "you me and the others here are all nobody-s" so we have a level playing field of nobody-s plus one nobody-ghost. OK?

#34     Jul 12, 2010
  5. Re: Israel's qualifications et al

for anything Israeli-Pal the logic one uses must transcend "bizarre" otherwise it won't compute. :) :D

for example:

if it takes 9 months for the baby to come, why then is the fellow always in such a hurry towards the end of intercourse?

------------

so in the same vein, if Israel's current quals are just locks (later minor incidents) on the basic-basic incident, namely biblical times, when Israelis showed excellent smarts in various fields especially in creative finance and financial control systems, so with all this combined intelligence, smarts etc.,

WHY THEN did you not cognite/deduce/recognize (on) the Son of God? :) :D

And when he came thusly with open arms and devoid of sin and scud missiles and you still killed him, what chance do WE ever have that the Israeli-Pal conflict will ever be over given that the Pals come in vengeful arms and armed with scuds?

#35     Jul 12, 2010
  6. Nazi Germany was the most advanced country yet they have brought pain and suffering to the whole world. Like wise, the Zionist entity has to end. My hope is that it will end peacefully to spare us further bloodshed. After Gaza, there is no hope to co-exist with Sadists. They have to be desolved, hopefully with the help of the whole world.

#36     Jul 12, 2010
  7. The US Dollar holds the fate of Israel.

for the Israeli cognoscenti the song would go like this:

Oh help me dear Lord I'm a sick cuntry
    2010-2011, that's the year of the Plunge
    For the Palentinian I'm to marry is a bow-legged sow
    I've been soaking up drink like a sponge.

Don't you worry get dressed cried America
    As she plied me with Bourbon so sour
    Pull your socks up, put your suit on
    Comb your long hair down
    For you will be wed when I say so.

Israel was tremblin' as he put on his jacket,
    It had creases as sharp as a knife
    He put the ring in his pocket
    But there was a note
    And his heart, it jumped into his mouth

It said (in a coo-ing voice), "Israel, I'm sorry to hurt you,
    But I've no courage to speak to your face
    But I'm down in Tehran with your cousin, Mahmud
    And there'll be no fckin Financial Aid no more!"

(chorus consists of 180 countries beatin off unabashedly in unison in pubic-public. Records were broken for the maximum number of orgasms dropped in a single hour)

---------------------------------------

The US Dollar shows stupendously clean, clear waves against the Israeli Shekel. It would have to be so, given that the Shekel belongs to God's people, their disgracing his son, notwithstanding., and now his wrath knows no bounds when he sees aged Palestinian women screaming in agony over the loss of their grand/children. He can wait no longer. In early 2008 he ordered the Angel of Death to spare only those who befriended the US Dollar as he sat deep in a dungeon, a shadow of his former self. :) :)

When the trendline that passes thru' the extreme of Wave B is busted topside, the same 3 biblical wise men will have crossed the border away from Israel and into Tehran. :) :)

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us:) :)

#37     Jul 12, 2010

8. a_p, I'm starting to like you. You're actually quite a funny guy. :) :)

LOL :D :D .... post a snapshot of God's and Jesus transactions? Fck, you've got me in stitches. :D :D

#38     Jul 13, 2010
  9. volunteers, relief aid workers (moderators too :) ) - the best of what Earth has to offer in terms of people. I know others who would ignore the millionaires and just befriend even penniless volunteers for some genuine chitchat or help or for whatever ails one.

so with that intro on the most credible people in existence, IMHO ....

(dated stuff but cogent nonetheless)

"Soon a soldier came to the fence and aimed his gun at the kids. I can't describe the anger and frustration I felt watching that soldier shoot, as the boys ran for cover behind the big boulders on the hillside. Fortunately they were able to dodge the bullets, at least while I was watching, but I heard that someone was killed later that afternoon"

from the section entitled, "Realities of Palestine" by american aid worker/writer Laurel Severns

http://www.habiba.org/palestine.html#Anchor-Grieve

#39     Jul 13, 2010
  10. Its a terrible thing to kill a man, to take away everything he has or will ever have. (Clint Eastwood in Unforgiven)

KARMA might only seem to have abdicated, but when she fires, its a sight to behold.

The being is natively decent - ALL beings, muslims and americans too :) - so when in the throes of hateful acts exacerbated by lacking any self-conrol to halt such contra-survival acts, will at some point, meter his own justice against himself, and in Israel's case, on the 4th dynamic aka mankind - this level of justice is far more severe than any court can deliver.

From this very same concept comes the well-known "why criminals leave clues on the scene" - although the fundamental reason is not understood by the vast majority.

Unbeknownst to Bobby Prechter, it is this very code of ethics that, native to any sentient being, powers thru' several levels down onto the physical plane and gives us THE LAW OF MANIAS -i.e. when justice fires it always overshoots and usually to an extent of 1.382 or 1.618, these fibo numbers being part of the unconscious (HERD) mind within us all and NOT a part of the spiritual realm.

(all concepts by yours truly in original form)

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

----------------------------------------

[​IMG]

-----------------------------------------

[​IMG]

-----------------------------------------

[​IMG]

--------------------------------------------

The torment of a grand/mother who has just lost her grand/child and has nobody to turn to, can bring any sane man to his knees in agony

[​IMG]

#40     Jul 13, 2010