Israel - last boring thread on subject? Dream on!! :)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by deadbroke, Jun 30, 2010.

1. Hi traveler,

Nice to see you maintain your sense of humor on this subject. :)

Actually, traveler, the leads closer to homebase were THE BEST not just for any arbitrary reason, rather they were highly qualed leads with "office proximity" used as a closing tool in the lead generation. Furthermore, think about the closer's frame of mind w.r.t. a bum lead only 2 klicks away as opposed to round trip 200 klicks = fckin depressing not to mention gas, time and other costs.

The far-away leads were not even solid - meaning that all the agreement gotten from the prospect was, "OK if he shows up and I'm home I'll listen but I can't promise I'll be home for the appointment" ... this is NOT a lead.

always a pleasure to talk to you, trav :)

#21     Jul 10, 2010

2. :) :D

#22     Jul 10, 2010

3. Nicely written. :)

I've never been impressed by any number of academic qualifications of PARASITES. So you could multiply that by a trillion Phd.s and it still wouldn't change the fact that YOU've become your former oppressor, the Nazis and now have 1.5 million palestinians concentration-camped. I figure you've got 4.5 million more to go and then with the required maniacal overshoot of 1.382, I'd say you'd have to start WW3 to satisfy the LAW OF MANIAS :):D

But you asked me in which category I belong and then in the same post you answered it yourself!? :)

I belong to none of the above groups you mentioned.

But I do belong to this one ......

The preservation and application of the LAW of SURVIVAL on the mankind DYNAMIC:

"the greatest good for the greatest number of dynamics"

The application of this law is clearcut ......

Israel can easily propel the world into WW3. Remove Israel and the threat vanishes. Corollary directly benefiting America is that terrorist actions against us will vanish instantly and we will be at peace with the Arab world. God bless America :) .... and help us by removing the demon-circuit that has tentacled into our very sinews and is inexorably millstoning us to the edge of the abyss!

Like I said, muslims will enter a rapturous love affair with us. They only hate us because we support YOU, a total parasitic nation.

That is what I personally represent!

Have a nice one :):D

#23     Jul 11, 2010
  4. :D :D

Without America, you're nothing, an absolute zero. If America withdraws her support unequivocally, Israel would go into an instantaneous terminal BEARmarket. No baby, you need to ingest our blood to stay alive.

And dig this, I think a major crossroads for Israel is upon us for if the US suffers financially, she will shitcan the deadload of Israel in a heartbeat.

But I am expecting something far more sinister .....

in the direction of just one burgeoning disagreement with China or Russia. Talk about an antonym for "rapprochement" :) America will not interfere.

Israel? End of existence = World's billions live on in peace and harmony. :)

Nature's Law prevails! :)

#24     Jul 11, 2010
  5. The type of Madoff and Milken were saying a similar thing before the frauds were uncovered.

Israel should return the money it received from ponzi schemers who fleeced americans, and other nationals.

This is to add to the theft of Palestinians lands.

#25     Jul 11, 2010
  6. True story out of the blue, unsolicited and unprovoked, but funnier than shit when it happened, given the start of this thread prior to my 1-week holiday, last week.

I'm sitting in the bar that triples as a travel and motorbike rental agency.

Nobody else in the bar except the looker bartender. The Englishman boss whom I had met the previous day was out.

Anyway, in walks this fella and lays this putrid story on the bartender (who was in charge)

"I forgot my money at the hotel so I'll have to come back tomorrow or later today and pay the rental. Sorry, there is also abs. no gas in the tank; I had no time to fill it up. Can you give me back my passport now?"

I told the girl, "don't do it" - call Jack (the boss)

Being the softie that she is, she gave him back the pport. He split after screaming some nice stuff in hebrew or whatever that shit language is ... :)

Boss came in 15 mins. later and threw a fit when he heard that YET ANOTHER ISRAELI had burned yet another vendor.

Just another day at the Israeli office :D :D

Side note:

unverified but quite possible that this cat too had multiple Phds and patents :D :D :D :D

#26     Jul 11, 2010
  7. Nicely written. :)
    thank you. and you obviously have no retort whatsoever to the facts I provided. You asked about Israel's accomplishments, I gave you a huge (and incomplete) list of what Israel has achieved in the last 62 years which is 50 times longer than the list of Islamic accomplishments in the last 1,500 years.

I've never been impressed by any number of academic qualifications of PARASITES.
    who gives a shit about you and your impressions. Just because an anonymous inconsequential internet clown ignores Israel's accomplishments does not make them any less valuable, incredible and amazing. You've proven to be an ignorant stupid cretin, your cat does not care about your opinions, let alone anyone else.

Like I said, muslims will enter a rapturous love affair with us. They only hate us because we support YOU, a total parasitic nation.
    Right.... and why do they hate Spain, England, Australia, Russia, France...? Why do they hate each other, why do they hate gays, why do they hate women?

That is what I personally represent!
    You personally represent ignorance and stupidity, claiming that Israel is the only reason the Islamic world is pissed off with the west is as stupid and ridiculous as it gets. Poor sameeh, with supporters like you, who needs enemies.

Have a nice one :):D
    You too. And try to grow some brain.

#27     Jul 11, 2010
  8. W.D. Gann's 144 is about to cross the 200 day m.a. in the Israel Index.

This is 10 times worse than just the 50x200 aka Death cross.

If/when the cross occurs expect more Israeli suicide pilots to show up here in this thread. :) :D

Wish Wayne and roddy could see this!!!!!! :) :D :D

#28     Jul 11, 2010
  9. Oh yeah, of course, a couple of jewish american criminals means the entire nation of Israel is responsible. What else is new? Will you Islamo/Nazis come up with something more original, this nonsense is not really working, you know. No one is buying this crap.

But while we are on it, let's not forget Michael Dell, Larry Ellison, Sergey Brin, Steve Ballmer, George Soros, Mark Zuckerberg, Michael Bloomberg, Ralph Lauren, Calvin Klein and hundreds of thousands of other prominent jews.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Jewish_American_businesspeople

#29     Jul 11, 2010
  10. Hey, chicken, talk is cheap, put your money where your mouth is. Short Israel, post the image of the transaction here, let's see what happens.

#30     Jul 11, 2010