Israel - last boring thread on subject? Dream on!! :)

Discussion in 'Politics' started by deadbroke, Jun 30, 2010.

1. CALL on ISRAEL:

Date of CALL .. July 2, 2010

Israel Sovereign bankruptcy within 12 months.

USA will distance itself from Israel (100% odds of this happening)

USA will cut the chord that feeds this parasite (75% odds)

USA will befriend Iran and a treaty will ensue. (75% odds)

USA and Middle-east will be on "rapprochement" (75% odds)

By 2016 Israel will be an international PARIAH.

Mel Gibson will be in 7th heaven as Israel unwinds its stranglehold on USA as americans wake up to this giant fckin WW3 inductive-coil millstone around our neck. (75% odds)

---------------------------------------------

#11     Jul 2, 2010
  2. Muslims and americans will be in the throes of a rapturous love-affair by 2016 (75% odds)

#12     Jul 2, 2010
  3. Israel bearmarket underway ... daily chart

PRICE below the 200-day m.a.

Trendlines galore busted.

One final one remains although a short has already been in effect.

Waterfall expected in earnest after the last trendline breaks.

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

#13     Jul 2, 2010
  4. What I see on the overall PRICE scenario is matched by this FUNDAMENTAL buildup. Fundas can't be used for timing, but in this regard, PRICE is all I need. The Fundas are just a nice touch because they've been building up for decades.

[​IMG]

#14     Jul 2, 2010
  5. For the pricks who like Fundas tooooo much, enjoy .....

I've been telling clowns that this Depression will be at least 2 degrees of trend bigger than the 1929-32 Deflationary/Depression

You think if the US is deep in the crapper, we would give a flying fck about Israel? Dream on!

[​IMG]

#15     Jul 2, 2010
  6. Just a quick personal story ... I've had several run ins with Israelis back home in California, but for now just one scathing story ought to do ....

______ , Los Angeles Californa ........

50 salesmen, 5 staff, 10 girls working the phones for leads

All Israelis except for 3 Americans, Wayne, Roddy and myself. I was new, but for months and months prior to my arrival the performance list always showed Wayne and Roddy as #1 and #2 top producers with the 3rd place (Israeli) being so distant as to be in Argentina.

And the fckin way they treated Wayne and Roddy - disgusting. Sent them on leads 30-50 Klicks away while the Israelis got leads within 2 Klicks. But dig this, despite this shit, Wayne and Roddy were the top producers in kills.

Why didn't Wayne and Roddy leave this shithole? Because the money income in 100% commissions was stupendous.

My first lead was in fckin Oxnard. I was so fckin pissed, never mind the Palestinians. :)

Yeah and in sales meetings, we had to endure the bragging about how these Israelis were bigtime pilots back in Israel. Wayne said to me once, "if these cocksuckers are bigtime pilots, if we ever have a war with them, we could just send the lowriders to polish them off"

2 months later, all 3 of us quit and went to a different gig.

And all this shit happened in our own country!

I should have expected nothing less from cocksuckers who fcked Jesus up (a man devoid of sin and scud missiles) real good. :) :D

#16     Jul 2, 2010
  7. Perhaps thats why wayne and roddy were #1 and #2...because they went far away. Perhaps the leads that were only 2km away were so worked already, there wasnt much chance of making a sale and the leads that were far away were fresh. Makes sense to send the best salespeople to the fresh leads and not the worked leads.

Or perhaps the pilots just got lost very easy since they were used to being in the air so much. Hard to navigate when you are at ground level. Give them a break. :)

#17     Jul 2, 2010
  8. deadbroke is a delusional crackpot who is in fact "dead broke" (100% odds)

#18     Jul 2, 2010
  9. LOL, poor little baby, those evil JOOish employers of yours did not appreciate your extraordinary efforts and enormous talents...so you're now mad at the entire country. Your story is quite illuminating though, it shows how virtually each one of your anti-israel ilk has an axe to grind with one jew or another. Low class losers obsessed with their personal vendettas against more successful and more intelligent peers, there is absolutely nothing more to your pathetic hatred.

Get a life loser, get a job, stop whining. Guess what, they have businesses to run, they are millionaires, they employ millions...and you're just a little whiny anonymous anti-israel dead-broke internet troll blaming your never ending stream of failures on the JOOZ.

#19     Jul 2, 2010
  10. 377OHMS

377OHMS

+1

#20     Jul 2, 2010