Israel kick the sh-t out of these cowards and do us all a favor! !

Discussion in 'Politics' started by iceman1, Aug 9, 2006.

1. maxpi

maxpi

I am not going to watch all that fabricated shit, conspiracy theory stuff most likely. We have guys that are on disability that sit around the restaurants and spout all the conspiracy garbage all day, I have heard it all. I have neighbors on my street that hate Jews as well. They all have shitty lives, one of them does not work much, lets his wife bring home the paycheck, gets fatter by the month and sits around bitching about Jews, the other one is some couple that hates Blacks, American Indians, etc., but they really get excited when they are hating Jews. I don't care about that much really, people can think what they want, if it causes them do something illegal that is another story. Where you live do they have laws or does some tribal guy decide everything??

God is the Zionist by the way. If you don't like Him He can deal with that later
    :D

#31     Aug 11, 2006
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

have you seen some of the recent bullies caught on tape..amazing and sickening to see 15 yr old kids in school buses beating up on poor little like 8-10 yr olds...

#32     Aug 11, 2006
  3. What is doubly sickening is that the school authorities tried to cover it up and didn't want to discipline the bullies. The kid's dad had to go to court to get the tape.

#33     Aug 11, 2006
  4. Holmes

Holmes

Yep, it is always someone else's problem and we do not want to get involved because we may be getting some whiplash from that. (in this case - the Arab world may cut us off from the oil and we like to drive around in our big, poluting, gas guzzling SUV)

(Too afraid of upsetting the Musilims because of we may loose some tarde deals with them or they may start attacking us like Australians in Bali or the train commuters in Spain, the UK)

But unless someone takes action with a firm hand it is only going to get worse.

I do not know if you gals/guys have noticed it but the Arabs are not happy with C Rice - geesh wonder if it has anything to do with that she is a woman?

It is like cancer, if you do not nip it in the bud then it will only grow worse. Many think it happens at the other side of the world, why get involed? Well we see why it is necessary to get involved because the pest is spreading.

What I do not understand is why we cannot cut these countries off from the internet / satelite access - all the nutcases hang out on it and get crazy ideas from it.

Holmes.

#34     Aug 11, 2006
  5. Nah, I think your analogy is pretty weak. A better one would be:

A rat constantly was nipping at a tiger's toe. The tiger put up with it for a long time, because the nips frequently helped keep the tiger's nails clean. One day the rat bit a little too hard and the tiger ate the rat.

Afterwards, the tiger was sick for a while from the bite, and it had a good case of indigestion, but it survived.

The rat, however, did not.

#35     Aug 11, 2006