Israel is using Force Protection vehicles to roll into Gaza time to buy FRPT

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Port1385, Jan 3, 2009.

1. Looking up news on the internet wont make you a good trader. In fact, thats probably why you are here with the ET experts because you couldnt make it in the big leagues.

#31     Jan 18, 2009
  2. zdreg

zdreg

not an acceptable answer. there are always alternatives. is frpt the best or not. israel will go for the best.

#32     Jan 18, 2009
  3. Great call homie. (roll eyes)

#33     Jan 19, 2009
  4. Since Israel started buying Force Protection vehicles, the stock has gone to 9 and change. I saw Obama out the other day promising more Force Protection vehicles for the soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan.

#34     Jun 1, 2009
  5. Yes, but before that it went from the lows 6's to the lows 4's.

In fact, if you bought it when you started this thread, you would have been down 30% within two months.

The only reason why you brought back this thread was b/c FRPT has had a big run over the last week, otherwise it would have been left for dead like the other 100's of brutally awful calls you have made.

Since you seem to have the time to dig up old threads, why not find the horrid "bottom" call threads you started on Bear, Lehman, Fannie, Freddie, AIG, Citi, BofA, and the dozens of "Ultra long/short" ETF average down disasters.

#35     Jun 1, 2009

6. Whatever happened to your FAZ/FAS positions. I remember that you were doubling, tripling, and quadrupling down. Of course I already know the outcome. Really I'm just wondering why you abandoned your thread without owning up to how poor of a trade that was for you and how terrible your advice was to the uninformed.

#36     Jun 1, 2009
  7. Looks like this port guy did good. his position would be up 63%

today.

#37     Jun 1, 2009