Israel is using Force Protection vehicles to roll into Gaza time to buy FRPT

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by Port1385, Jan 3, 2009.

1. You can talk it out all day long, but this stock will move higher. All that matters right now is that there is conflict in the world and armor is rolling across everyone's TVs.

Navistar wont give you the pump like Force Protection will...Force Protection will go higher no matter how hard you try to logic it out. mmmmm.mmmmm goood...

#21     Jan 5, 2009
  2. I just saw your mom giving head to 4 gentlemen in an alley.

Since they are likely to escalate the encounter, I should buy more condom makers, right?

#22     Jan 5, 2009
  3. I agree with that campaign. Less imbeciles like you would be born then.

#23     Jan 5, 2009
  4. btllines

btllines

"You can talk it out all day long, but this stock will move higher. All that matters right now is that there is conflict in the world and armor is rolling across everyone's TVs.

Navistar wont give you the pump like Force Protection will...Force Protection will go higher no matter how hard you try to logic it out. mmmmm.mmmmm goood..."

According to my ticker, NAV is up 20% today and FRPT is down 4%.

Spin that one port.

#24     Jan 5, 2009
  5. this is a huge P&D

like crox and drys.

#25     Jan 5, 2009
  6. http://www.deepcapture.com/index.php?s=frpt

Be sure to check out the chart w/the fails. That's why the stock is rebounding.

I believe, w/Madoff, the "Naked" shorts, the manipulators ( I differentiate between shorts and manipulators) make the stock a nice play.

No position.

#26     Jan 5, 2009
  7. Force Protection keeps going higher. Everyone had their individual theories and spins why it would simply break down, but they were DEAD WRONG. We continue to move higher and I see a double in the making from this point forward. The need for armored vehicles will grow as the conflict in the middle east grows.

Come on Landis, did you actually think that the Israel invasion would be bad for the stock?

#27     Jan 8, 2009
  8. Force Protection now at 7, a clear double from here.

#28     Jan 14, 2009
  9. You clearly have no idea what you are doing.

The Israeli invasion of Gaza and it's attack on Hamas has nothing to do with FRPT.

The stock is moving up on increased "mobilization" in Afghanistan and the prospects that the U.S. Army (TACOM) will be choosing FRPT's "Cheetah" for their MRAP M-ATV requirement.

http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/090115/20090115005908.html?.v=1

#29     Jan 18, 2009
  10. bingo! In order for the Gaza conflict to be the driver behind FRPT, Iz would've had to place a significant sized order for the MRAP's, and that wouldn't be too likely for a country the size of Iz, unless they lost all of their MRAP's in the Gaza invasion, and I don't think Hamas has got the inventory to make that happen.

#30     Jan 18, 2009