israel hated more than arabs worldwide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bighitter1, Jul 15, 2006.

1. #21     Jul 16, 2006
  2. #22     Jul 16, 2006
  3. Maybe but you said: "Israel will indeed win the collateral damage awards". In competion with what countries and what military conflicts will Israel win this award?

#23     Jul 16, 2006
  4. When backed into a corner, you resort to logical fallacy to draw attention away from the wrongs of Israel.

Here is it strawman, on another thread it is a personal attack on the messenger with "you are biased" stuff, which is irrelevant to the argument.

You are as biased anyone on this topic toward Israel, but you don't seem to look at yourself and discredit your own comments due to your bias, now do you?

#24     Jul 16, 2006
  5. When backed into a corner, you resort to logical fallacy to draw attention away from the wrongs of Israel.
    You did not answer my question, what other countries does Israel compete with for the award? I guess you have no answer.

Here is it strawman, on another thread it is a personal attack on the messenger with "you are biased" stuff, which is irrelevant to the argument.
    If you mean South America I also corrected a dozen of absolutely false statements he made, all of them anti-Israel. If this is not a defenition of bias I don't know what is.

You are as biased anyone on this topic toward Israel
    Unlike you or SouthAmerica I don't claim otherwise and don't pretend to be "objective" while consistently attacking one side only.

#25     Jul 16, 2006
  6. You did not answer my question, what other countries does Israel compete with for the award? I guess you have no answer.

Which country are they at war with right now? Oh yeah, Jordan...

If you mean South America I also corrected a dozen of absolutely false statements he made, all of them anti-Israel. If this is not a defenition of bias I don't know what is.

Again, red herring. South America has nothing to do with this.

You seem to compulsively get off track when you are not able to deal with the criticism.

Unlike you or SouthAmerica I don't claim otherwise and don't pretend to be "objective" while consistently attacking one side only.

I am not South America.

Sheesh....

#26     Jul 16, 2006
  7. Huh? What are you talking about?:confused: :confused:

#27     Jul 16, 2006
  8. lol... welcome to the world of Z-GOD. When he can't find a response to your challenge, he comes up with material like this. It's nothing new.

That last non-sequitur is typical Z. You say that he and south america claim to be objective whereas you admit that you're sometimes not. His bizarre response -

"I am not southamerica'!!!

Ummm... yes, okay Z.

#28     Jul 16, 2006
  9. LOL, and according to him Israel competes for the collateral damage award with...Jordan which is not involved in this conflict and when it was involved before it created a sea of blood.

:D

#29     Jul 16, 2006
  10. Pabst

Pabst

HILARIOUS stuff.

In this corner, from the Gaahden State in the blue trunks, we have DooDoo the Jew. In the opposite corner, from Calie Fornia by way of Pakistan, he used to be a Muslim but no, of course he ain't biased, also in the blue state trunks, Leaping LoZZZer.

Chit Chat, Holy War.

#30     Jul 16, 2006