israel hated more than arabs worldwide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bighitter1, Jul 15, 2006.

1. bsmeter

bsmeter

USA, Canada, UK and Australian media and economy are all dominated by Jewish controlled corporations. PNAC and IPAC are extremely powerful Jewish organizations. I'm sure these facts have nothing to do with your polls.

However if we look at polls in nations that have little or no Jewish controlled media, we get very different poll numbers. How can that be?! Also I find it Extremely interesting that American citizens who are Jews serve in the IDF but would never think of serving in the US military. As a % of the population, there is a disproportionate number who end up getting Israeli passports then serve in the IDF and return to the US. It's not a coincidence that all the major spy cases in recent decades involve Jews.

I'm sure the American taxpayer is ignorant of the fact that Lebanon is nearly 50% Christian, and a good % of the palestinian population is also Christian. I wonder how they'll react when they find out that their tax dollars are killing fellow Christians . Just trying to keep things in perspective. Something grossly lacking in the Western Jewish media.

#11     Jul 16, 2006
  2. If you do not like the Americans what are you doing on an American website and trading the markets?

Go and associate with your pals on some arabian website!

Oh, now I know, our money is good enough.

Even a dog knows: don't bite the hand that feeds you.

Oh yeah, the new generation of 10, 12 and 14 year olds do not know about the last time they were taught a lesson.

But am pleased to see that you think that the Arabs are backwards because then, even when they get advanced weapons, they won't know how to use them.

And is there not something about Muslims not allowed to charge interest on money and allowed to trade in money?

But I am glad to see people like yourself around with a handle like that, it tells me a lot of your character and your thinking about trading. And if your trading is anything like the logic that you are showing here then I thank you for contributing to my profits.

Have a nice day

Maria

edit: added to the ignore list so save the energy to respond.

#12     Jul 16, 2006
  3. And that's no surprise.

Dad had this theory that all those countries that eventually had a strong person (dictator) in power then the dictator would always try to hold on to power by all means. Free thinkers (or those who were considered a threat to the ruling elite) were not allowed and would be either publicly kiled or would disappear.

This has the inevitable result of lowering the overall IQ in the gene pool.

We will see this lowering of the IQ in France (Napoleon), Russia (Stalin) , Cambodia (Pol Pot), China (Mao), Indonesia among others.

The opposite is true for the Jews. Because they were so persecuted they had develop enormous survival skills and only the smartest ones survived. This helped to raise the IQ gene pool.

It is no secret that the Jews are the ones that have done the most inventions.

So no wonder: you will loose against the Jews because they are the smartest people around.

Maria, over and out.

#13     Jul 16, 2006
  4. shohami

shohami

Where is this bull coming from ?! Palestinians are Christians ?! Yeah, right ...
    Quote from the CIA factbook on the Gaza Strip - Religions: Muslim (predominantly Sunni) 98.7%.
    Palestinians are Muslims! Fanatical suicide bombers are muslims! Israel (with the US tax dollars ...) is fighting crazy muslims, nothing else. Yes, innocent lives are killed on the way, nothing can be done about it. Terrorists and guerrillas fight from houses, they usually don't have bases and other "easy" targets. If Lebanon had an army guarding its borders, and not Hezbollah, nothing like this would have happened. But now Israel is left with the dirty work.
    Even the Arab League of Nations couldn't come out with a statement condemning Israel. The more modern countries like Egypt, Jordan and even Saudi Arabia understand that this is justified, and the party to blame is Hezbollah and not Israel.

Idan.

#14     Jul 16, 2006
  5. if hezbollah had lobbed 150 rockets into israel for no reason i can see a fierce response in southern lebanon. but because they kidnap 2 soldiers they use this as an excuse to destroy a country. have we not learned by now this can not be solved by force. it matters little how many bombs israel drops there's now 100 million more young muslims brought to the fight. what israel is doing is aiding and increasing the fight against them. israel needs to give back all occupied pre 1967 land and seal there borders. if attacks continue then harsh responses are justified. IT'S REALLY IRONIC BECAUSE ISRAELI OCCUPATION AND ECONOMIC DEVASTATION OF OCCUPIED LAND IS WHAT HAS ALLOWED HAMAS AND OTHER GROUPS TO FORM AND THRIVE. WHEN YOU HAVE 70% UNEMPLOYMENT IN GAZA DESPERATION SETS IN AND ALLOWS HATRED TO SPREAD LIKE WILD FIRE

#15     Jul 16, 2006
  6. Oh but they did, they'd been doing it for 6 years:

08/04/2002

...He called the Council’s attention to the dangerous situation along the Blue Line. Hezbollah’s actions were a deliberate effort to escalate the situation and widen the conflict, just as Secretary Powell arrived in the region to promote implementation of the Council’s resolutions. Daily Hezbollah attacks stood in the breach of implementation and risked provoking escalation.
    http://www.un.org/News/Press/docs/2002/sc7358.doc.htm

#16     Jul 16, 2006
  7. shohami

shohami

No one is destroying a country, let's settle down. Israel only hit Hezbollah targets in Southern Beirut, and roads leading to Syria, to prevent Hezbollah from getting some more weapons. The fanatic muslims probably know nothing else than war and demonstration of power, so that is what they are getting. Entering undisputed Israeli territory and snatching 2 soldiers is an act of war, Hezbollah as a militarist faction must be destroyed.

#17     Jul 16, 2006
  8. give me a break. i've seen maybe 1 bus attack in the last year. they lob harmless missles every few months. HERE ARE THE FACTS: LEBANEESE DEAD 264, ISRAELI DEAD 26. it's called an abuse of power paid for by the taxpayer

#18     Jul 16, 2006
  9. bsmeter

bsmeter

Yeah the "CIA factbook". I'm a big fan of their "fact book". NOT

I wonder what the fact book says about Lebanese Christians. But hey, who cares right? they're aaaa-raabs after all. We love to kill aaaa-raabs regardless of their religion.

Egypt, Jordan and Saudi Arabia are the nexus of Muslim evil. All propped up by the CIA . Yeah, I'm sure they all treat their citizens "humanely" when the citizens call for more democracy. NOT

PS: I looked up the "fact book". I assume you must be a Jew since you obviously distorted the information.
    http://www.cia.gov/cia/publications/factbook/geos/we.html

#19     Jul 16, 2006
  10. Oh yes, Israel will indeed win the collateral damage awards....then blame someone else for those deaths.

"Hey, it is not our fault, they made us fire those missiles...."

"If those innocent people don't get out of the way, it is their own damn fault..."

"Their surviving relatives should blame anyone but us."

#20     Jul 16, 2006