Israel Commits Genocide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DrawDown, Jun 28, 2006.

1. I was typing my reply when you posted dddooo. At least we know of two people who see the forest through the trees.

#51     Jun 29, 2006
  2. Whay you fail to understand ROb is that for better or worse hammas represents the quasi-state of palestine. Where as before when a bomber blew himself up or a rocket was shot into Israel, it was rationalized as a few bad apples. Now there is accountability. These things are now acts of war. IMO Israel has every right to declare war on palestine, roll the tanks and wipe them out. You fuck with somebody, expect repercussions.

#52     Jun 29, 2006
  3. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

You are either very ignorant of the facts, or you are a fool.

Personally I think you are both ignorant of what is happening due to your foolish attitude of insisting you see only one side of the coin.

BOTH Israel AND Palestine are guilty of murdering innocent civilians.

In my opinion though, the Palestinians seem to have a minority of terrorists, where as the whole of Israel seems to support the genocide of the Palestinian people with great glee.

#53     Jun 29, 2006
  4. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

What planet do you live on?

#54     Jun 29, 2006
  5. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

Whats the difference between killing a group of people with a suicide bomb, and killing them with a guided missile?

Are we supposed to think that the Israelis are some how more 'humane' because of their use of technology?

Murder is murder.

Jesus told taught us not to pass judgement upon others, so I try to remain neutral and open minded, although it is hard at times, especially as Jesus also taught us to help the down trodden. God will be the final judge. I'm just pleased I'm not guilty of killing His only son.

Ouch!

#55     Jun 29, 2006
  6. Calling someone else ignorant and then making the statement you do at the end says a lot about your own ignorance. Why don't you explain why the Palestinian people chose to elect Hamas. This "minority" group of terrorists have been put in charge of the country. Sounds to me like the majority of Palestinian people want to see the destruction of Israel, and definitely do not want to entertain a peaceful resolution themselves.

#56     Jun 29, 2006
  7. The difference is intent, nothing to do with technology. Palestinians target civilians, Israelis go out of their way to avoid civilian casualties.

#57     Jun 29, 2006
  8. Truth hurts.

DD

#58     Jun 29, 2006
  9. Don't feel too bad. Z "Uncle Dick" is in the same category.

#59     Jun 29, 2006
  10. There's a difference between "not taking no shit from nobody," and using their complete military to destroy a country that has no military amongst its 1.3 million civilians.

Hell, why doesn't Israel just label Gaza Strip "terrorist central" and sent their military in to machine gun down the entire populous?

They actually did that when they cut off their water and power and means to get anything - just not directly.

I'm not sticking up for the terrorist militants in the Gaza Strip, just for the innocent people.

Heil Israel!

DD

#60     Jun 29, 2006