Israel Commits Genocide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DrawDown, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Israel, the country of the perpetual victim...

#31     Jun 29, 2006
  2. RobMc

RobMc

lol, is that all YOU have.

Clearly I was providing examples of terrorising civilian populations. Don't get too hung up on your own red herring, you can add in the IRA, Forest Gate, Palestinian suicide bombers, Oklahoma, whatever, but I assumed that for most people 911 is the most recognisable example of a terrorist attack on the US.

You don't have to kill someone to terrorise them.

You missed the bit about how the Israelis are deliberately terrorising hundreds of thousands of palestinian civilians, right now this second.

Your inferring from my silence is a bit weak but in any regard lets just put that to bed - I DO NOT AGREE WITH PALESTINIAN TERRORISTS BOMBING ISRAELI CIVILIANS. Is that clear enough for you?

I agree that Arafat fucked up monumentally, what a tosspot.

What you don't seem to be able to understand is disagreeing with Israeli policy does not make me a terrorist sympathiser. There is greater subtlety in the world than "agree with me or you're the enemy" as Bush is finding out. As far as I'm concerned Israel can go out and shoot every wanker training to be a suicide bomber. BUT I still wouldn't agree with intentionally brutalising a civilian population as they are doing now. It will not work.

#32     Jun 29, 2006
  3. Actually that's not true, jews are making sure that they will never be victimized again. They have their country, they intend to keep it and they are not taking no shit from nobody.

#33     Jun 29, 2006
  4. Tough guy talk with big brother standing next to you....

#34     Jun 29, 2006
  5. You missed the bit about how the Israelis are deliberately terrorising hundreds of thousands of palestinian civilians, right now this second.
    You could say that, when they shell Israel from Gaza, when they illegally cross Israeli borders and kidnap Israeli citizens, when their legitimate government does not crack down on these activites and in fact encourages them - they are waging a war against Israel. These are all acts of war and a la guerre com a la guerre, they are suffering the consequences. They are lucky Israel is not bombing them into oblivion, Saddam Hussein, Arafat or Iranian Mullahs would.

Your inferring from my silence is a bit weak but in any regard lets just put that to bed - I DO NOT AGREE WITH PALESTINIAN TERRORISTS BOMBING ISRAELI CIVILIANS. Is that clear enough for you?
    Nah, you're attacking Israel's policies, exaggerating and distorting their actions while paying lip service to condemning palestinian terrorism (which brings about these policies to begin with) and only after being explicitely asked. Sorry but that's not fooling anyone.

What you don't seem to be able to understand is disagreeing with Israeli policy does not make me a terrorist sympathiser.
    I did not say you were a terrorist sympathiser but you are biased against Israel, your views are one-sided and you're not proposing realistic alternatives. Criticizing retaliations while ignoring the attacks that cause these retaliations is intellectually dishonest and futile.

#35     Jun 29, 2006
  6. maxpi

maxpi

Israel and the US are starting to get it right. The US gave up on the "peace process", it was nothing but intellectual fantasy land stuff anyhow, designed as a balance of power thing.

I would say that if Israel has to roll over palestine and fight Egypt and Syria simultaneously to get to those Mullahs in Iran, then that is what they will do. A country's gotta do what a country's gotta do. after they get done doing what they gotta do they can sue for peace and tax all those people to repay their war expenses. Continually fighting a defensive war is suicide.

#36     Jun 29, 2006
  7. StreamlineTrade

StreamlineTrade Guest

dddooo -

Why is somebody who disagrees with violence and murder against innocent women and children a terrorist sympathizer?

Why is someone who believes that the Palestinian people have just as much right to exist without fear of mindless violence as the Israelis, labelled as anti-semetic and a racist?

Why is someone who deplores the actions of the Nazis against the Jews in the second world war insulted by you and your ilk, when it is pointed out that the nature of Israelis treatment of the Palestinians is similar in method and aim? (I refer of course to the wall/ghetto Israel has created, as well as deliberate murder of innocents, cutting off water supplies, demolition of neighborhoods, etc., etc., etc.,)

I would imagine a great many members of ET lost their grandparents in the fight against Hitler during WWII. Their grandparents were perhaps motivated when they heared of the terrible injustice acted out against the Jews. How do you feel about this? Do you think our grandparents would be turning in their graves if they knew how the Jews of Israel behave?

Is there not one bone in your body that feels what is happening in the middle-east is a terrible crime for all of us?

Are you human or a monster?

May I respectfully ask you to read the Bible, especially The New Testament. Take the trouble to read about a chap called Jesus. Your people persecuted this person when all he tried to do was to teach the Jewish people to live in peace with each other. Is that a crime?

Do you really think Israelis actions are designed to create a peaceful environment for both Jews and Palestinians, or do you think their actions are deliberately designed to create more fear and hatred?

You and Hapaboy keep going on and on about the superiority of the Jewish people, but if they are so superior, how come they cant live peacefully with the rest of the world?

Do you think such behavior is more likely to inspire Israels neighbours to acquire nukes in order to 'drive you into the sea', thus making the world a more dangeros place for us all?

Peace.

#37     Jun 29, 2006
  8. RobMc

RobMc

I must have missed the bit where Israel declared war on Palestine. In which case the Geneva Convention applies in the treatment of civilians.

I am attacking Israels policies so far as they are state sanctioned terror. I think they are the actions of a state that has lost its way and is out of ideas.

I have made clear my opposition to the attacks on Israeli civilians as clear as I can. I am convinced you understood the english I used so I assume you are saying you don't believe me. Ok, thats up to you, I' not trying to fool anyone.

I am not biased against Israel. I am biased against people who terrorise civilians. In this particular case, Israeli policy with regard to the palestinian civilian population. Again, perhaps too subtle a distinction for you.

"Criticizing retaliations while ignoring the attacks that cause these retaliations is intellectually dishonest and futile."

This is a good one. Firstly Israel has, in this case, not retaliated against the perpetrators of the attacks but it has responded with a mass attack on the civilian population. Secondly, as I said, they can shoot all the suicide bombers with my blessing so your statement is not really relevant.

And what on earth has proposing realistic alternatives got to do with it? Since when did criticism of a situation or action become invalid because a solution is not simultaneously proposed. Absolute twaddle. Stick to being passionate in your support of Israel but ease up on the labels, assumptions and intellectual gyrations. That sort of comment makes you look daft.

#38     Jun 29, 2006
  9. So why have not you or Rob or a few others like you ever started a single thread condemning suicide bombings, rocket attacks from Gaza or abduction of Israeli citizens? Why haven't you ever expressed your indignation when innocent Israeli women and children are murdered? Why hasn't Rob?

#39     Jun 29, 2006
  10. I must have missed the bit where Israel declared war on Palestine. In which case the Geneva Convention applies in the treatment of civilians.
    Palestine has de facto declared war on Israel, not the other way around, I mentioned multiple acts of war in my previous posts. And Israel does observe the geneva convention so far, to the best of my knowledge it does not prohibit the destruction of enemy's bridges.

I am attacking Israels policies so far as they are state sanctioned terror.
    Rob, cut the crap, Israel is not sanctioning terror (in the sense of murdering civilians) and you know that. Your attempts to imply that without actually saying that are way too obvious and again intellectually dishonest.

I have made clear my opposition to the attacks on Israeli civilians as clear as I can.
    You made clear your opposition to Israeli policies and actions when you participated in multiple threads and made a significant number of posts to that effect. You obviously know how to make your [op]position clear when you want to. You've done nothing like that with regards to palestinian terrorism, even now you're barely paying lip service.

but it has responded with a mass attack on the civilian population.
    LOL, that's a good one, a mass attack on the civilian population during which no one dies. Those blood-thirsty Israelis are extremely incompetent terrorists (or are they terrorizers?)

#40     Jun 29, 2006