Israel Commits Genocide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DrawDown, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Yeah, my grandfather had to wear a Carthaginian. Was a drag everytime he had to take a leak.

DD

#21     Jun 29, 2006
  2. I'm not saying the two are comparable.
    Actually you did.

Israel has killed far more Palestinian civilians than OBL and Al-Q has killed US civilians.
    Israel kills unintentionally, OBL, AQ, Hamas kill intentionally, why is that so hard to understand. The US killed way more German civilians during WWII than Gemans did, it does not make Americans the bad guys does it? if it did not happen you together with your entire island would be speaking German. The issue is who starts the hostilities, who hides among civilians, who attacks civilians deliberately, who refuses any peace proposals and who refuses to recognize the other side's right to exist.

The question was did it make you feel like negotiating peacefully with the perpetrator?
    Nothing will make them feel like negotiating peacefully, you're living in a fantasy land if you think otherwise. Some things may scare them into negotiating though but don't take my word for it, check the Israeli peace treaties with Jordan and Egypt, they were willing to negotiate after they were thoroughly defeated.

#22     Jun 29, 2006
  3. See, ya just don't fight fire with fire is the point RobMc is making, I think.

Taking the couse Israel is, it makes THEM the biggest nation of "terrorists" in the world.

Why?

Because they're not going after the "militants" (strictly) that war against them... they're taking out an entire civilization.

You call that "right?"

Since when is killing a civilization the proper course of life? I musta missed that one.

DD

#23     Jun 29, 2006
  4. WTF???

You call blowing up the Palestinians' sole power station for electricity and water... and the only two bridges for supplies... "unintentionally"??

LMAO

What planet are YOU from?

DD

#24     Jun 29, 2006
  5. Killing is when people die, the Israelis are not killing civilians intentionally, they did intentionally blow up the bridges, there were no reported casualties.

I agree, that's exactly the point he was making. Turning the other cheek usually works out great in the arab and muslim world.

#25     Jun 29, 2006
  6. I see... I see.

So, for example, say I cut off you and your family's water and electricity and any way for you to get any... that is not killing you all "intentionally?"

LMAO...

Good one, Dddooo.

DD

#26     Jun 29, 2006
  7. Tell me Mr. Fifth alias for ET, have you ever been to Israel? Have you set foot in this so called nation of terrorists?

Do you even own a passport? Can you find the Equator on a world globe?

#27     Jun 29, 2006
  8. RobMc

RobMc

#28     Jun 29, 2006
  9. Sure, Israel doesn't kill intentionally. That's why they use rubber bullets and Tasers....

#29     Jun 29, 2006

10. No I didn't, provide the quote.
    "the Israeli state terrorises the civilian population and hopes that it makes them want to live peacefully with Israel???Did the bombing of the twin towers make you want to make peaceful agreement with OBL"
    Clearly you're comparing the bombing of the twin towers with israeli retaliations, not with palestinian terrorism.

When an Israeli soldier takes a childs head into the crosshairs and pulls the trigger it IS intentional.
    Is that all you have? Unfortunate isolated incidents which do occasionally happen and which are by and large investigated and prosecuted by the Israeli government? That's a typical last resort of those whose absurd accusations of Israeli genocide and attrocities fall apart under minimal scrutiny.

and I am NOT saying the Palestinians are blameless.
    Sure you are, your silence regarding terror attacks against Israeli civilians, shelling of israeli towns and abduction of Israeli soldiers speaks better than words.

They are still going on, just using a proxy. The strategy does not work.
    That may be true that that's better than [realistic] alternatives, we all want peace in the Middle East, too bad that Arafat did not accept it, too bad that 20 out of 22 arab countries don't recognize israel's right to exist, too bad that palestinians elected a terrorist organization to lead them and represent their true values.

#30     Jun 29, 2006