Israel Commits Genocide

Discussion in 'Politics' started by DrawDown, Jun 28, 2006.

1. Um, not that I have any personal interest but... who's gonna get the Twinkies and Ding Dongs?

#11     Jun 28, 2006
  2. Well, my take on it is... Iran is directly hooked up with the Palastinians and supports them albeit in a slightly roundabout way, so...

This aggressive strike by Israel is a shade away from them throwing bombs in Iran's face.

Are they doing this to push Iran over the edge... to see exactly what they got under their fingernails? Would the USA like to know?

I think the mid-east is ready to explode now more than ever (read oil prices off the chart) because Iran is also hooked up with N. Korea via China (if I've read the news right).

Russia is in the mix there, somewhere, too.

Armageddon is upon us.

"And I heard another out of the altar say, Even so, Lord God Almighty, true and righteous are thy judgments.

"And the fourth angel poured out his vial upon the sun; and power was given unto him to scorch men with fire.

"And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory."

Nuclear war?

DD

Buy USD.

#12     Jun 28, 2006
  3. maxpi

maxpi

I don't think Armageddon is upon us. I do think that the world's political climate has shifted to a point where Israel can do whatever they want.

#13     Jun 28, 2006
  4. Who the hell does Isreal think they are fighting a war with a strategy to win??

Can't they take the european diplomatic way of hoping for a tie?

sons of bitches.

#14     Jun 28, 2006
  5. Winning a "war" over a kidnapped soldier is one thing.

Killing off a civilization is another.

Think it over.

Jews are on a power trip. The mid-east is about to erupt into the mother of all conflicts. Say hello to $90bbl oil.
    but that's just my opinion. what would this board do without me?

dd

#15     Jun 28, 2006
  6. RobMc

RobMc

........ and the strategy is ......... the Israeli state terrorises the civilian population and hopes that it makes them want to live peacefully with Israel???

Did the bombing of the twin towers make you want to make peaceful agreement with OBL? I didn't think so.

If this is the extent of Israels strategy then they will never win anything. When Iran gets the bomb and starts sharing it around the area then we'll see how short sighted Israel has been. Bullying with impunity only works when people are weaker than you.

Don't go getting all frothy that this makes me a Hamas supporter, I'm not, but history over the last 50yrs has shown that this strategy of disproportionate overkill is a failure and breeds more extremists and simply perpetuates the failure.

#16     Jun 29, 2006
  7. Any of ya'll ever hear of a Carthaginian peace?

Sad to say anything short of that and the problem will never be resolved.

#17     Jun 29, 2006
  8. What a bunch of nonsense, what a twisted piece of logic, I can't believe anyone sane could come up with this kind of crap. You're actually comparing israel's retaliations to the bombing of the twin towers instead of comparing thousands of terrorist attacks against israeli women and children, several wars against israel, recent non-stop mortar shelling of Israeli towns from Gaza, abduction of israeli civilians and soldiers with the bombing of the twin towers. How some people are able to turn everything upside down is beyond me.:confused: :eek: :mad:

#18     Jun 29, 2006
  9. RobMc

RobMc

I'm not saying the two are comparable. Israel has killed far more Palestinian civilians than OBL and Al-Q has killed US civilians.

It is an example of terrorising a civilian population.

A better example would indeed be the various terrorist atrocities in Israel. Do they make the Israeli population want to walk away and peacefully agree with the Palestinian terrorist position?

Ofcourse it doesn't.

Why do they think it will work on Palestinian civilians?

#19     Jun 29, 2006
  10. Good point, RobMc.

And, the most direct route for retaliation for the Palestinians is for them to simply take it to the "Islamic activists."

They're ALL crazy. Almost as crazy as the Jews.

DD

#20     Jun 29, 2006