israel about to start ww3

Discussion in 'Politics' started by bighitter1, Jul 31, 2006.

1. For the record I actually "laughed out loud" when I viewed how quickly you responded. Not to mention the content of your post just reenforces my observation that chit chat becoming politically free touched a nerve. Trust me zz, youll get over it...on second thought you probably won't.

P.S. I anxiously await your speedy reply that further shows how bothered you are by this

#11     Jul 31, 2006
  2. Your delusion continues...

I responded as quickly as I could, wouldn't want you to have to experience that massive anxiety of waiting for my response...

#12     Jul 31, 2006
  3. bsmeter

bsmeter

4. What do you care? After all, you said Chit Chat is meaningless and only for entertainment.

Have you changed your mind?:confused:

#14     Jul 31, 2006
  5. Yes, you are confused...

#15     Jul 31, 2006
  6. Ad hominem.

Have you changed your mind? Does Chit Chat mean more to you than you have stated, or is this another of your hypocritical/schizophrenic episodes?

#16     Jul 31, 2006
  7. Yes, you are confused...

#17     Jul 31, 2006
  8. Translation: I have been caught again contradicting myself, so instead I will just sling the mud.

p.s. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

#18     Jul 31, 2006
  9. Yes, you are confused....

#19     Jul 31, 2006
  10. Translation: I am a hypocritical loser troll with a small penis. Please don't respond to any of my posts in which I continue to embarrass myself, which means all of my posts.

#20     Jul 31, 2006