Israel a rogue nation...

Discussion in 'Politics' started by OPTIONAL777, Mar 16, 2010.

1. Lucrum

Lucrum

The world vs Israel.

Isn't that mentioned in the book of Revelations somehow?

#11     Mar 17, 2010
  2. rew

rew

I guess it's funny if you're not a Palestinian. Or if you're a typical American, totally ignorant of the history of the place.

#12     Mar 18, 2010
  3. Maybe if Hamas and their Iranian backers stated publicly that they no longer have as their primary goal the destruction of the State of Israel and the murder of every Jewish man, woman and child on the face of the earth?

I dunno, just a thought. Call me crazy.

#13     Mar 18, 2010
  4. rew

rew

Well the right wing Israelis seem to want to drive all the Palestinians into the sea, so that about balances things out.

I don't have a dog in that hunt.

#14     Mar 18, 2010
  5. Right wing or not but Israel withdrew from the Sinai, Gaza, Lebanon, offered peace and viable state to Arafat, accepted the "land for peace" resolution in 1967, accepted the partition in 1948,

And the Palestinians (and other arab states) - several wars of aggression to wipe israel off the map, two intifadas, thousands of terror attacks against Israeli restaurants and malls, tens of thousands of rockets aimed at schools and day care centers.

Hmm, tough choice between the two sides, isn't it?

#15     Mar 18, 2010
  6. Not really brain dead liberals go for the homicidal authoritarian paliterrorists 95% of the time.

Liberals love tyranny.

#16     Mar 18, 2010
  7. rew

rew

Israel keeps all its illegal settlements in the West Bank, in violation of the Geneva Convention. Palestinians in the West Bank have been kept in a brutal military occupation for years on end. Israel has abandoned its settlements in Gaza (they weren't worth the trouble of defending) but has done its best to starve out the Gazans by choking off all supplies. So cry me a river about "terrorists". It's just a war. Since we don't give the Palestinians attack helicopters and armored vehicles so that they can fight the war properly (as we do for the Israelis) they resort to suicide bombings and inaccurate missiles smuggled in from Iran.

Neither side deserves my support. My dog is still staying home from this hunt.

#17     Mar 19, 2010