Isn't Outsourcing Great - Especially When Your Employees Do It

Discussion in 'Politics' started by pspr, Jan 16, 2013.

1. pspr

pspr

Link to proof?

#11     Jan 18, 2013
  2. wildchild

wildchild

Intuition.

#12     Jan 18, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

That's what women rely on and they voted Obama back into office. So, that doesn't work.

#13     Jan 18, 2013
  4. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I saw this for myself in 2000.

A guy on the project I worked on was asked to write a proposal that involved a few pages of technical description, some technical calculations and some supporting financial calculations. Management noticed that the proposal he submitted was weirdly vague and at the same time the language used was very competent, so competent that it triggered suspicion and an investigation.

Phone records and email messages showed that the guy had contracted for a consultant to write the proposal from him. The same consultant had done a lot of school work for the guy for pay as well as some work for him in other companies. The guy told me himself and he wasn't the least bit ashamed lol.

I remember that I was shocked but also impressed that somebody had the balls to do that.

The guy turned out to be barely literate and had bullshitted his way into several previous jobs where he was eventually fired. He was a black guy though I'm not sure how that is relevant. I liked the guy and was probably his only friend on the project. One night in transit in the south pacific he and I dragged a couch out onto the helipad on the Sea Launch command ship and drank a bottle of vodka I had brought aboard for the trip and smoked some cigars he brought. We left the couch there and they never figured out who did it. They looked at the surveillance camera files and all they saw was the glowing cigar tips. :D

#14     Jan 18, 2013
  5. I'm gonna outsource my job to rcg and obama's gonna pick up the liability.

I figure The best way to control healthcare costs is pass very low limits on malpractice suits and fill the professions with incompetent idiots like rcg.

Demand will magically drop :D :D

Problem solved.

#15     Jan 18, 2013
  6. pspr

pspr

You have people that need enemas? That's RCG's specialty. Probably about $5 a pop. Uwoo, poor choice of words. :D

#16     Jan 18, 2013
  7. Of course we do , Look how many shit for brains voted for obama ...AGAIN.

#17     Jan 18, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

You think he gets that much?

#18     Jan 18, 2013
  9. pspr

pspr

Maybe a buck since that is his nickname, account size and the value of his work.

#19     Jan 18, 2013