Isnt it Ironic your money is being used to kill American soldiers in IRAQ ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Dec 10, 2006.

dont you find it ironic your money is being used to kill your own men?

1. yes

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. no

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. oh oh, don't the saudi's run the USA ports? ROTFLOL at the "War of terror" scam. The USA is the #1 weapon exporter in the world! Yes those are being used in turn to kill US troops.

And the bushists profit mightely.

9-11 alleged hijackers also from Saudi Arabia. Why don't you grow a set and stand up to these corportate thugs?

Saudis Reportedly Funding Iraqi Sunnis

http://news.google.ca/news?hl=en&ned=ca&q=Saudis+Reportedly+Funding+Iraqi+Sunnis+&btnG=Search+News

Dec 8, 4:16 AM (ET)

By SALAH NASRAWI

CAIRO, Egypt (AP) - Private Saudi citizens are giving millions of dollars to Sunni insurgents in Iraq and much of the money is used to buy weapons, including shoulder fired anti-aircraft missiles, according to key Iraqi officials and others familiar with the flow of cash.

Saudi government officials deny that any money from their country is being sent to Iraqis fighting the government and the U.S.-led coalition.

But the U.S. Iraq Study Group report said Saudis are a source of funding for Sunni Arab insurgents. Several truck drivers interviewed by The Associated Press described carrying boxes of cash from Saudi Arabia into Iraq, money they said was headed for insurgents.

Two high-ranking Iraqi officials, speaking on condition of 96 because of the issue's sensitivity, told the AP most of the Saudi money comes from private donations, called zaqat, collected for Islamic causes and charities

#11     Dec 11, 2006

2. version77 you must rub your hand with glee whenever darkskinned people overseas die. Admit it, you are a born and bred racist. That is what you stand for. Those are the values that you fight for. The USA only invades countries of those who have darker skin than us. FACT.
    No WMD are ever used on white people by the US. fact.

#12     Dec 11, 2006
  3. I don't remember any white people driving airplanes into the WTC.
    Do you? If any whites WERE stupid enough to do anything to us we
    would invade them. THAT IS A FACT.

Not my fault Saddam was an asshole and needed to be ripped from office.
    He wanted Americans dead. All Muslims do. Face it.

There is a religion war going on. Thanks to the crazy Muslims.

If you want to be on their side so be it. You must be a Muslim.

#13     Dec 11, 2006

4. LOL! give me a break. 9 out of 10 guys get revved up over watching girl-on-girl action. Oh maybe we are all sinnners.

Even you. Admit it.

All those bible thumping TV preachers always get caught for adultry, pill popping (Rush L) or scamming money, or soliciting little boys, or buying meth. Anything that unbalanced and biased has to be an addict. But it sells. Hate sells.

#14     Dec 11, 2006
  5. Yes, in your black and white world I must be muslim. There is no way I could have a balanced view and be non-mulsim. My views scare you.

You need to believe that the lighter our skin is, the better you are.

I'd say that we started the war in 1991 by invading Iraq. and funding Israel in their oppression of Palestine.

Saddam is a former US business partner. Rumsfeld visited him in the 80's. The US openly exports torture to evil Syria. HD just cut a deal with commie china where they have no rights. $$$$ my friend, all $$$. US sells weapons to any despot regime.

What's your source on 911 seeing as no one group claimed responsibilty for it, well execpt for the propaganda fed us by "US sources".

But we are sweet liberators, though I can't think of a country that is better off for being under the heel of our military, can you?
    What keeps me awake at night is USA and Israel and their willingness to kill civillians and use WMD (cluster bombs, DU, Phosphorus) on civillians.

#15     Dec 11, 2006
  6. I don't know why you are bringing in "color" of people's skin into this.

This is entirely your trip dude. You must be a racist?

I think you believe we should be okay with the Muslims going around
    the world bombing the shit out of everybody. Right... Jihad is cool!

As far as us saving Kuwait from crazy Saddam in 1991, you are right.

So what is the big frickin' deal about that?...:confused:

Israel has always been oppressed by the Palestinans. You have that
    one backwards.

No one claimed responsibility on 9/11? Hmm... who bombed it the first time? The Chinese?

Who danced in the streets after it happened? The Russians?

Who admitted on tape he didn't think the whole building would
    come down when they drove the airplanes into the WTC? Bush? OBL? Who?

Haven't you ever seen any tapes by OBL? Where have you been?

Obviously you are anti-Jewish by your rantings about Israel.

Another clue you are at least pro-fanatic Muslim. Balanced view my ass.

I am not going to argue with you. This is wasting my time. Good bye.

#16     Dec 11, 2006
  7. Although bin Laden has not been indicted for the September 11, 2001 attacks, he has taken responsibility for the attacks,[3][4][5]

[5] CBC News
    Al-Qaeda leader Osama bin Laden appeared in a new message aired on an Arabic TV station Friday night, for the first time claiming direct responsibility for the 2001 attacks against the United States.

In the 18-minute message, parts were played on Qatar-based Al-Jazeera.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bin_Laden

World Trade Center bombing of 1993
    According to interviews by Al-Jazeera.....They also indicated bin Laden's direct participation.
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Respon...1,_2001_attacks

#17     Dec 11, 2006
  8. Well president bush kept saying that congress saw the same intelligence. False they got brief summaries of summaries. Its the same mentallty of Katrina for republicans. They dont see any problems, even when its up in their face. come on, do you really want republlicans in charge after katrina./

#18     Dec 11, 2006
  9. :D :D :D Ha fucking ha ha

#19     Dec 11, 2006
  10. v77, i have had the [dis]pleasure of coming to know your political stance after reading your posts for a month or so. well, i really thought u were a nice guy and all but hell i gotta tell ya, u come across as the most extreme fanatic and racist lunatic i ever had the despicable experience to meet.

keep it up u are doing a wonderful job. i wasn't aware that people like u really existed: in my country [italy] nobody even dream of thinking and talking the crap like u do...u are really one of a kind, even by american standards. wtg.

#20     Dec 12, 2006