Isnt it Ironic your money is being used to kill American soldiers in IRAQ ?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by mahram, Dec 10, 2006.

dont you find it ironic your money is being used to kill your own men?

1. yes

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  2. no

5 vote(s)
    50.0%
  1. we have never really been consulted in regards to the war and its benefits, innit. so it may be ironic, yes, and disgusting, sure but it aint our fault...at least not mine since i opposed the war since day -30.

2. What a stupid poll...

I bet a Muslim started it. Now that is ironic...

3. ..and to think that Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld and other assorted Republican Jackasses fudged intelligence, lied to congress, lied to the international community, outed a CIA agent (because her husband told the truth!)......Abramoff.......Foley..........

Cheney's daughter is a 'prawn wrestler' as well...How disgusting!

4. Cheneys daughter is Un-christian satanic filth. Just like all RepubliKKKlan closet homos and their leaders. Shit, I just threw up my breakfast in disgust!

5. Would that be your christian charity speaking?

6. pattersb

pattersb Guest

give us some examples of their lies....remember, I can provide identical quotes from prominent Democrats prior to 2000, stating basically the same things. the guy brings Foley up.... what a douche.

Aren't you the same guy constantly reminding republicans to "GET OVER IT, YOU LOST". blah, joker. get over it, you won. loser

7. The idiot isn't even American. He lives in Australia. In the land of OZ...

Maybe he likens himself to Judy Garland or something?...LOL...

8. I think most of the guns are being used to kill your fellow Muslims.

Must kind of hurt inside huh? Muslims dropping like flies everyday?

9. So you throw up your breakfast when you have delusions?

That's funny... You sure throw up easily. Can you drink more than one beer without puking it up?...:D

#10     Dec 11, 2006