Isn't it about time?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by PHOENIX TRADING, Apr 19, 2013.

1. RedDuke

RedDuke

It actually shows that you do not know the subject. I rarely agree with pspr, but he is spot on that Islam wants to dominate the world. They will never stop trying.

#21     Apr 22, 2013
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What?

He organized 9-11, without regard to women or children. Can you please clarify this ridiculous statement?

#22     Apr 22, 2013
  3. pspr

pspr

As others have eluded, you clearly do not know what the Koran says on the subject. Nor what most Muslims believe is their rightful cause whether they act upon it or not.

#23     Apr 22, 2013
  4. Good god.

Let be break it down for you.

When Osama did that, and murdered women and children, he stopped being an instrument for Islam.

Did that help you?

#24     Apr 22, 2013
  5. I do, as I have read the book. You, have gotten your "ideas" ( and use that term loosely) from Glenn Beck.

#25     Apr 22, 2013
  6. rcn10ec

rcn10ec

RCG Trader,
    Whose side are you on, anyway???:confused:
    You are making arguments for the Muslim extremists!!!:mad:

#26     Apr 22, 2013
  7. the Founders decided the best course of action was to separate from their oppressive govt at all costs, including their own lives. The boston bombers could have just left this country if they wanted to (especially since one of them was not even a citizen), instead they decided to kill people cause they don't like the way we non-muslims live. You don't see that difference, seriously?

#27     Apr 22, 2013
  8. rcn10ec

rcn10ec

That's what I'm talking about! And thus, is no longer considered as brethren! SHEESH!!!
    EDIT: To the devout Muslim, anyone who is'nt a follower of Islam is considered an infidel. If these extremists are going against Islam, according to you, they are no longer considered Muslim. So, shouldn't all followers of Islam be condemning these actions?

#28     Apr 22, 2013
  9. he gets what you're saying, it just ruins his ridiculous argument, so he's gonna ignore it.

#29     Apr 22, 2013
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So you're saying he stopped being an instrument according to YOU. And who was it that has made you the official custodian on defining who is and who is not a terrorist, again?

#30     Apr 22, 2013