ISM REPORT* & Market Turn Date!

Discussion in 'Trading' started by stonedinvestor, Apr 9, 2008.

1. I'm not retired yet! I just act like it. Those stocks bore the crap out of me.... ~ stoney

#11     Apr 14, 2008
  2. DGLY mentioned above at $7 slipped through the cracks... I bought a small position for my wife and cleared it off my board and lost track of it-- of course it exploded $9. sloppy. I apologize. Should of given you all the heads up.~ stoney :eek:

#12     Apr 20, 2008
  3. There is an inverse relationship between post length and usefulness.

#13     Apr 20, 2008
  4. Stoney just throws out a bunch of picks and some are right and some are wrong just like a coin flip. There was a portfolio of stocks posted this year by Stoney and each one is still deep in the red.

Im not saying Stoney isnt a nice likeable guy, but even a broken clock is right twice a day. Stoney needs to re-evaluate what he is doing and perform more research and write less creative diatribe.

#14     Apr 21, 2008
  5. Yea he tends to recommend small obscure crappy stocks.

#15     Apr 21, 2008
  6. At first I wasn't going to reply for it was just the stocktrad3r and everyone knows about his ability to trade. now unfortunately I've got some newbie chirping along and lending advice with no hair on his balls.

because this is a widely read forum I will do this once and only once but YOU UNTHANKFULL BASTARDS IN THE LAST THREE WEEKS ALONE I HAVE GIVEN YOU ALL THE FOLOWING 30% PLUS GAINERS- FEED ITRN CBLI CRNT LF, CFSG, COIN (50%) then moving a little further out .... CSIQ YGE ENER SYNA CREE.... THATS FREAKIN 12 and I've only gotten to page 6 of my search function.... I could go on and on ...who's going to step to that?

You are holding me accountable to a new years thread that I have freely admitted got crushed with the 15% down move in small stocks and believe me,I felt that crush personally in my trading account... and yes I'm still striving to get back to even there.... but the art of investing is identifying small stocks and positions and moving them into large accounts when you become comfortable with them. Don't forget MLNM was a headliner in said portfolio....

I do so much damn research and heavy lifting compared to most posters here that to even insinuate I don't is irrational. And if you would like to step up and throw out TWELVE NAMES THAT EACH ARE GOING TO MOVE OVER 30% in a short period then, well feel free. I'm sure ET readers will appreciate that...

My eh in the middle not down or slightly up
    MRVL hold CHINA hold JRJC out but watching
    PANL can't remember think I own still in 1 acct.
    CCC Hold.

The following stocks are my mistakes that i am still dealing with BGC sold. EMKR big holding
    Tasr sold. AMSC. sold. MPEL. Sold. Seed Sold. YGE (on a downswing- sold.) Sigm Holding and KILLING ME... So you can see all is not static you two dolts. Before you pollute a beautiful thread again, think long and hard about your place, both in the universe and here at Elite Trader. ~ stoney

#16     Apr 21, 2008